• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receipts for On-Line Orders That Ship Direct...

In summary, if someone orders on-line and has the item shipped directly to them, they do not need a receipt. If someone orders on-line but the order is not for a show, they need to print a receipt. If someone orders on-line and the order is for a show, they do not need to print a receipt, but they should check with the host if there is any adjustment needed.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Am I supposed to send a printed receipt to someone who orders on-line and has the item(s) shipped directly to them?

Obviously I will print receipts for out-side orders where the host has to deliver the order, but do people who order on-line get an email confirmation of the order that they can use as an official receipt, or is it my responsibilty to get them a recepit?

TIA...

If they order on a show, you have to print a receipt for them and mail it to them.

DebbieJ said:
If they order on a show, you have to print a receipt for them and mail it to them.
...but if it's an online order through your website you do not.

You only need to do a receipt if it's an order that needs to be downloaded to P3 or put on PP to be added to a show.

OK, so can I just check if I have this right.

On-line orders for a show - I mail out a receipt.

On-line orders "through my web-site" that are not part of a show, I do not have to mail out a receipt.

And I assume that if someone has an outside order that is phoned in or given by word of mouth (with payment!) I print out a receipt for the host to give out with the order, and out-side orders where the guest chooses direct shipping, I mail them a receipt.

I just submitted my 4th show today, so I have not had any on-line non-show orders yet!! I take it from Beth's post that I don't put these through on P3, they just get ordered "by themselves"?! I guess that means that the order goes directly to HO...

You've got it! Now that you're qualified, you'll be able to get those individual non-show orders on your PWS, as well as set up wedding registries. Congrats!!

This may not be good, but I do not print reciepts anymore. No one kept them and they always call me for the adjustment and I would have to print another one. So, unless they ask for one, I do not print one.

What is the process for receiving receipts for on-line orders that ship direct?

The process for receiving receipts for on-line orders that ship direct is as follows:

1. When a customer places an order on the Pampered Chef website, they will receive an email confirmation with their order details and a link to their receipt.

2. The order will also be saved in the customer's account on the website, where they can access it at any time.

3. If the customer has opted for paperless receipts, they will not receive a physical receipt in the mail.

4. If the customer has opted for paper receipts, they will receive it in the mail along with their order.

5. Customers can also contact customer service if they need a copy of their receipt.

Can I receive a separate receipt for each item in my on-line order that ships direct?

Yes, each item in an on-line order that ships direct will have its own individual receipt. If you opted for paper receipts, they will all be included in the same envelope. If you opted for paperless receipts, you can access each individual receipt in your account on the website.

What information is included on the receipt for on-line orders that ship direct?

The receipt for on-line orders that ship direct will include the following information:

- Order number

- Date of purchase

- Item name and number

- Quantity and price per item

- Any applicable discounts or promotions

- Shipping and handling fees

- Total amount paid

How can I make changes to my on-line order after receiving the receipt?

If you need to make changes to your on-line order after receiving the receipt, you can contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you with any changes or modifications you need to make.

What should I do if I did not receive a receipt for my on-line order that ships direct?

If you did not receive a receipt for your on-line order that ships direct, first check your email and account on the website to make sure it was not sent there. If you still cannot locate the receipt, contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to resend the receipt to you or provide you with a copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Halle-Doodle