• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping Receipt Question...

In summary, direct shipping is a service offered by Pampered Chef where orders are shipped directly to the customer's doorstep. The cost of direct shipping varies based on order size and location, and tracking is available for these orders. Delivery time can range from 2-7 business days and multiple addresses can be shipped to for an additional fee.
jwpamp
Do you send a receipt to long distance customers who order with "Direct Shipping" from shows?

I have been doing this, but wondering if they get anything in their shipment that serves as an Official Receipt.....

Thanks!!

Janice,

They do not get anything in there but a packing list. You are correct in sending a receipt. I do the same as well.

They don't get it in their box but they do get a "print this it is your receipt" when ordering. It is not necessary to send a receipt for online orders but it is for individual orders sent through PP or P3.

Related to Direct Shipping Receipt Question...

1. What is direct shipping?

Direct shipping is a service offered by Pampered Chef where we ship your order directly to your doorstep, rather than delivering it to a host's home or to a party.

2. How much does direct shipping cost?

The cost of direct shipping varies depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. You can view the shipping costs at checkout before placing your order.

3. Can I track my direct shipping order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package's delivery status.

4. How long does direct shipping take?

The delivery time for direct shipping orders varies depending on your location. In general, it can take anywhere from 2-7 business days for your order to arrive.

5. Can I direct ship to multiple addresses?

Yes, you can direct ship to multiple addresses by placing separate orders for each address. However, please note that shipping fees will apply to each individual order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • esavvymom