• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Mail a Receipt for Direct Shipped Orders from HO?

In summary, Home Office includes receipts for customers who have orders shipped directly to them. If you have an individual order that is submitted along with a show, you do not need to send a receipt to the customer.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
If I have an individual order that direct ships, do I need to mail them a receipt from me, or does one come in their order from HO?

Along similar lines, if I have a DIRECT SHIPPED order that is submitted along with a show, does HO give them a receipt with their order, or do I need to do that? I just had a show close here in Ohio with an order from one of their family members in California. I don't want the customer to be missing a receipt!

I have always been told that they just mail the packing slip and that I need to follow up with an original receipt.

Individual direct shipped orders via your website come with a receipt or at least enough info that you dont' have to send a receipt.Any direct shipped orders on a show need a receipt from you.

DebbieJ said:
Individual direct shipped orders via your website come with a receipt or at least enough info that you dont' have to send a receipt.

Any direct shipped orders on a show need a receipt from you.
That's good to know.. I just assumed they did get a receipt for Ind orders online!

I understand that individual orders online get a valid receipt, as well.

Yep, individual online orders get receipts from HO. Because there are many orders where we get nothing but the person's name due to the privacy laws.

How awesome would it be for Home Office to include receipts for everyone instead of the packing slips!!! Gotta love it!!:)

I think I would do the silly dance if they decided to do that!!!:sing: :sing: It would make our lives so much easier!!! And it would save us $$!!!:love:

fruit76loop said:
Yep, individual online orders get receipts from HO. Because there are many orders where we get nothing but the person's name due to the privacy laws.

How awesome would it be for Home Office to include receipts for everyone instead of the packing slips!!! Gotta love it!!:)
I think I would do the silly dance if they decided to do that!!!:sing: :sing: It would make our lives so much easier!!! And it would save us $$!!!:love:

I don't think that's such a strech. They already include those little summary sheets. All they would need to do is add the warranty info and guarantee years # on there...

That would be VERY COOL!

So basically, if *I* enter the order (through a show, or as an individual order) I need to send them a receipt. If they do their individ. order online themeselves, I don't have to worry about it.

Right?

You got it!!

Glad you liked my idea!!;)

I agree, not so hard to send receipts in the boxes. I'd rather they use their ink ;)

I didn't want my host to wait around while I tried to figure out P3 and the print button. I recently switched. I like P3 better so far, just can't figure out how to print receipts and I will call HO later (unless one of you kind folk can clue me in).

To print receipt is very easy!

#1 Click show tab on left bottom of screen

#2 Highlight show you want

#3 Click Print sales receipts listed right above that

Let me know if you get it!

That would be AWESOME if HO provided receipts. Sometimes they ship so quickly I can't get the receipts to my host in time.

Also, I didn't know customers w/ direct ship didn't get receipts. OOPS! Thanks for sharing!

fruit76loop, I get the first two

#1 Click show tab on left bottom of screen

#2 Highlight show you want

I am blind on #3 where it counts!

heat123 said:
That's good to know.. I just assumed they did get a receipt for Ind orders online!
What she said.

On that tab look above where the shows are listed.....do you see it?

I told on another thread that another consultant told me she emails the receipts to the customers. Same was as printing them from P3 just save it in you documents & send in an email. After you could delete from your documents.

If you dont have a specific show highlighted it is grayed out....

Never mind, I just got it - I was looking over on the right still, when the show I highlighted came up on the screen.

The print receipts is on the left bottom. Thank you so much!

kaseydee said:
I told on another thread that another consultant told me she emails the receipts to the customers. Same was as printing them from P3 just save it in you documents & send in an email. After you could delete from your documents.

The receipts have to be on official paper or they do the customer no good!

Would be nice though:chef:

On the left side above the area that says "show type" "show#" it says print sales receipts

kspry said:
Never mind, I just got it - I was looking over on the right still, when the show I highlighted came up on the screen.

The print receipts is on the left bottom. Thank you so much!

No problem, I couldn't find it at first when I switched either! But I switched when the program first changed so I am an old pro now!:balloon:

fruit76loop said:
The receipts have to be on official paper or they do the customer no good!

Would be nice though:chef:

No, you would send the "2nd" page via email too. That info is the same that would be on the back of the blank paper via PC.

fruit76loop said:

That would be so Awesome! Defintely saving us time and $$!

kaseydee said:
No, you would send the "2nd" page via email too. That info is the same that would be on the back of the blank paper via PC.

Actually that won't work. The outside order forms do not work as official sales receipts even if they have the details on the back. If you are talking about the Pampered Partner receipts, there is no 2nd page. The Home office is firm on this, it has to be on official paper. Which of course has the Sales receipt printed on it with the logo.

It would be nice if they offered us a template to use so we could email them and it would print out completely for the customer. Or HO sending receipts in the boxes works, too. They already print out the other stuff so it wouldn't be any more trouble to include that info.

Ooh, I'm all for PC including receipts with shipments! Good idea!

Related to Do I Need to Mail a Receipt for Direct Shipped Orders from HO?

1. How do I request a receipt for my recent purchase from Pampered Chef?

To request a receipt for your recent purchase from Pampered Chef, you can reach out to our customer service team through phone or email. They will be able to assist you with getting a copy of your receipt.

2. Can I receive a digital copy of my receipt instead of a printed one?

Yes, we offer the option to receive a digital copy of your receipt instead of a printed one. You can request this at the time of your purchase or contact our customer service team to have it sent to your email.

3. Will my receipt include the prices of the products I purchased?

Yes, your receipt will include the prices of the products you purchased. It will also include any applicable taxes and shipping fees.

4. How long does it take to receive a receipt from Pampered Chef?

Typically, you will receive your receipt within a few days after your purchase. If you do not receive it within a week, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I get a receipt for a purchase made in the past?

Yes, if you need a receipt for a purchase made in the past, you can contact our customer service team and provide them with the date and details of your purchase. They will be able to assist you in getting a copy of your receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Malinda Klein