• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie ?: Do I Send Something to Ho for Direct-Ship Orders?

In summary, the question pertains to what should be sent to the Home Office for direct-ship orders. According to the Policies & Procedures, only the top copy of the sales receipt and the show order form need to be sent to HO for direct shipments. However, since the show was submitted through P3, nothing needs to be sent to HO. The consultant should print and mail a receipt to each guest. Additionally, the consultant is reminded that guests have the option to choose between direct shipping or host shipping when placing an order through a show on the consultant's website. This information was clarified by the upline consultant.
esavvymom
Staff member
Quick question. On my last submitted show (only my 2nd one), I had two orders that are direct-ship. One was placed through my website for the show and she did the direct shipping obviously. The second was an order received at my Booth event on the 1st. It too is a direct-ship. I’ve submitted the show through P3. My question pertains to what am I supposed to send to HO?

From the Policies & Procedures:

For direct shipments, send the top copy of the sales
receipt to the Home Office with the Show order form;
the host does not receive a copy of the sales receipt because
she won’t be distributing that order to the guest. (Be sure to
include your host’s information when the Show is being
shipped to the Consultant address.)

Translation? I see the part of the 3-ply receipt that says “Host/Home Office(Special Ship)” and know that is the sales receipt. Where do I find the Show Order form? And do I then send those two parts in? Does this hold up the order if they haven’t received the receipt?

Do I have to send in something for the Website Direct-ship order too or no?

*I emailed my upline, but she sometimes takes awhile to respond to email. I didn't want to wait too long and then mess up the orders if they need these papers.*

TIA!

You don't need to send HO anything because you submitted via P3. But you DO need to print and mail a receipt to each guest.

One question...you mentioned that you had one guest order through a show on your website and direct ship (obviously). Why obvious? If it's through a show, it can be either sent to host or direct ship. They are given the option when completing their order. The only time their isn't an option is when it's an individual order or online NOT through a show. I just want to make sure that they went through a show and if they did, that you got the order into P3.Otherwise, what Deb says. That statement is for those that send in their orders through the mail, not through P3.

Jules711 said:
One question...you mentioned that you had one guest order through a show on your website and direct ship (obviously). Why obvious? If it's through a show, it can be either sent to host or direct ship. They are given the option when completing their order. The only time their isn't an option is when it's an individual order or online NOT through a show. I just want to make sure that they went through a show and if they did, that you got the order into P3.

Otherwise, what Deb says. That statement is for those that send in their orders through the mail, not through P3.

Yeah..>I guess that wouldn't have been so obvious to you. I had actually copied the email I sent to my upline in this thread. It was someone who lived in another state who placed that particular order, so shipping to the host wasn't a very viable option for her. My upline knew about her already because I talked to her the day I received that order, but at that time, I didn't think about this question until I was processing the second order that has that "Host/Home Office" on the 3-ply receipt.

And thanks for the clarification about the process.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out with your question. I understand that it can be confusing to navigate the policies and procedures, especially as a new consultant. Let me break it down for you.For the direct-ship orders, you will need to send the top copy of the sales receipt (the one that says "Host/Home Office(Special Ship)") to the Home Office along with the Show order form. The Show order form can be found in your starter kit or you can also download it from the Resource Library on your consultant website.As for the website direct-ship order, you do not need to send anything in for that. The order will automatically be processed by the Home Office and you will receive commission on it.I understand your concern about sending in the paperwork and not wanting to delay the orders. As long as you have submitted the show through P3, the Home Office should have all the necessary information to process the orders. However, if you want to be extra cautious, you can include a note with the order form and sales receipt stating that you have also submitted the show through P3.I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or your upline for assistance. We are always here to support you. Best of luck with your business!

1. What is a direct-ship order?

A direct-ship order is when a customer places an order with a retailer, but the item is shipped directly from the manufacturer or supplier to the customer, rather than being shipped to the retailer first.

2. Do I need to send something to Ho for direct-ship orders?

No, you do not need to send anything to Ho for direct-ship orders. The manufacturer or supplier will handle the shipping directly to the customer.

3. How do I process direct-ship orders?

To process direct-ship orders, you will need to provide the customer's shipping information to the manufacturer or supplier. They will then handle the shipping and delivery of the order.

4. Do I need to pay for shipping on direct-ship orders?

Typically, you will not need to pay for shipping on direct-ship orders. The customer will usually cover the cost of shipping at the time of purchase.

5. Are there any special requirements for direct-ship orders?

The requirements for direct-ship orders may vary depending on the manufacturer or supplier. It is best to check with them directly to see if there are any specific requirements or procedures to follow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • turtle15