• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Purchase of March Guest Special

In summary, the "Pre-Purchase of March Guest Special" is a limited-time offer for customers to purchase a special product or service before it is officially released in March. This can be done by visiting the website or store and following instructions, or by contacting customer service for assistance. The benefits of pre-purchasing include securing a spot before it sells out, taking advantage of early bird discounts, and receiving the product or service as soon as it is released. Pre-purchases can be cancelled or changed before the release date, and the product or service will be received on or after the release date depending on the chosen shipping or delivery method.
mmilus
Gold Member
I thought we could order the guest special for any given month in the month prior so that we have it for demonstration purposes. I would like to order the grill pan set but when I try to order it on a personal order it tells me that it is not yet available. Is that because the set is a new item? TIA
Marci

I know within the set is one of the new rubs......Karen

Hi Marci,Thank you for your question! Yes, the guest special can be ordered in the month prior to its availability for demonstration purposes. However, if the set is a new item, it may not be available for purchase until the month that it is featured as the guest special. In this case, you may need to wait until the set becomes available for purchase in order to order it for demonstration purposes. You can always check with your consultant or the company website for more information on when the set will be available for purchase as the guest special. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Happy cooking! Best,

1. What is the "Pre-Purchase of March Guest Special"?

The "Pre-Purchase of March Guest Special" is a limited-time offer for customers to purchase a special product or service before it is officially released in March.

2. How can I pre-purchase the March Guest Special?

You can pre-purchase the March Guest Special by visiting our website or store and following the instructions to make a purchase. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. What are the benefits of pre-purchasing the March Guest Special?

By pre-purchasing the March Guest Special, you can secure your spot before it sells out, take advantage of any early bird discounts, and ensure you receive the product or service as soon as it is released in March.

4. Can I cancel or change my pre-purchase of the March Guest Special?

Yes, you can cancel or change your pre-purchase of the March Guest Special before the official release date in March. Please refer to our cancellation and refund policy for more information.

5. When will I receive the March Guest Special after pre-purchasing?

The March Guest Special will be officially released in March, and you will receive it on or after the release date depending on the shipping or delivery method chosen during your pre-purchase process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • JTNT8704