• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Guest Special Not Showing

In summary, the August guest special may not be showing on the website due to technical issues or it may have already ended. It's best to contact customer service for assistance. If the special is still available, you can search for it on the website or contact customer service for more information. If it's not showing on the website, you can still inquire about it directly with the company and sign up for notifications to stay updated on its availability.
taterbug
I just set up a show for August 1st. When I went in to make sure everything was correct, I noticed that the Guest Special page is blank. Has anyone else set up an August show yet? If so, are you having the same problem?

I had the same issue toward the beginning of May with a June show. I think Tech Support is a bit slow in getting it up, and I think that's not acceptable. I would email or call them to let them know.

For the last several months it's been later and later before they add the guest special and especially the host special but they do show up before the 1st of the month.

I am trying to key stuff in for a show for August 1 and nothing is showing up for me either. I can't do the guest or the host specials.

Hi there! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I have set up a few August shows already. I haven't encountered any issues with the Guest Special page being blank. Have you tried reaching out to customer support for assistance? They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue for you. Best of luck with your show on August 1st! I'm sure it will be a success. Happy cooking!

1. Why is the August guest special not showing on the website?

There could be a few reasons why the August guest special is not showing on the website. It could be a technical issue, such as a glitch or error with the website. It's also possible that the special has ended or has not yet been added to the website. We recommend contacting the website's customer service for further assistance.

2. Is the August guest special still available?

It's best to check with the website or company directly to confirm if the August guest special is still available. If it is, they should be able to provide more information on how to access it or if there are any specific requirements to be eligible for the special.

3. How can I find the August guest special on the website?

If the August guest special is still available, try searching for it on the website. You can also look for any banners or promotions on the homepage or browse through the different categories or sections on the website. If you're still having trouble finding it, reach out to the website's customer service for assistance.

4. Can I still take advantage of the August guest special if it's not showing on the website?

If the August guest special is not showing on the website, it's best to contact the website or company directly to inquire about the availability of the special. They may be able to provide alternative options or assistance in accessing the special.

5. Is there a way to be notified when the August guest special is back on the website?

If you're interested in the August guest special and it's currently not available on the website, you can sign up for the website's newsletter or follow their social media accounts to stay updated on any promotions or specials. You can also contact their customer service to see if they offer any notification services for when the special is back on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • byrd1956