• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Eligible for Guest Special?

In summary, the "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts who hold a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. It allows the host to purchase select products at a discounted price. To become eligible, one must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The products included in the promotion may vary each month, and they typically include popular and highly requested items from the catalog. The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but hosts can still earn rewards and benefits based on total party sales. The promotion is valid for one month from the date of the party, and orders must be placed within that time frame to receive the discounted prices.
dancedivine
Hello!

Is the host also eligible for the guest specials? The reason I ask is because whenever I finalize my shows, I always get that screen that tells me that one of my guests was eligible for the guest special but didn't order it... However, because that person is the host - and not a guest - I assume they are not really eligible for the special.

Thanks for any clarification!

The host does get the guest special (at least that is what I have noticed).

Yes, if the host qualifies for the guest special she also gets it!

As long as their purchases after all discounts is $60 or more, yes they do. Many hosts (especially with the 60% off this month) have purchased larger items. You may have to "make it up to them" by buying the Guest Special that you left off.

If you already submitted the show without the guest special for the host call Pampered Chef and tell them. They'll add it to the show if they can or send it separately if the show is processed.

I didn't realize it, but when I went to submit the show in P3 it reminded me that they were eligible and it wasn't there.

Yes, if the host spends more than $60 on her own order (before tax), she gets the guest special too

1. What is the "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion?

The "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts who hold a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. It allows the host to purchase select products at a discounted price.

2. How do I become eligible for the "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion?

To become eligible for this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. Once you reach this threshold, you will be able to purchase select products at a discounted price.

3. What products are included in the "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion?

The products included in this promotion may vary each month, but they are typically popular and highly requested items from our catalog. You can check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific products available for the month of your party.

4. Can I combine the "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and benefits based on the total sales from your party.

5. How long is the "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion valid for?

The "Host Eligible for Guest Special" promotion is valid for one month from the date of your party. This means that you must place your order within one month of the date of your party to take advantage of the discounted prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • jasonmva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TammyJo