• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Getting Free Guest Special- Question...

In summary, to qualify for the free guest special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party. Unfortunately, the free guest special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and is a standalone promotion for valued hosts. The free guest special changes every month and typically includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products that are available for free or at a discounted price with a qualifying party. The products included in the free guest special are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized, but they strive to offer a variety of products that will appeal to all hosts and their guests. Your free guest special must be redeemed within 30 days after your party closes, as
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm confused. I know that sometimes the host can qualify to get the Free Guest Special items.I just submitted a show that was at $501 in sales. The host spent:product total: $136
- FPV: $135
----------------------------
Subtotal: $1
-discount 25%: 0.25
-----------------------------
Subtotal: 0.75
+Half-price items: $36.50
+Monthly Host Sp: $23.20
------------------------------
Subtotal: $60.45So my question- I always thought it was the PRODUCT Subtotal, and didn't include the Half-price and Host Special items. I'm guessing that it is ALL of the products then, before shipping/tax. Is that correct? Just trying to make sure I understand so I don't have to make that phone call again "I'm sorry- I just realized you earned this free product? Which did you want?". It's a good call to make, but still, I SHOULD know this. :)Thanks

It's the subtotal after the specials are added in but before tax. :)

Yes, she's spending $60.45 before tax, she can get the guest freebie too! :D

Hmmm...learn something new every day! For some reason, I always thought it was the regular product, and that it didn't include the half-price and Monthly host special items.
Thankfully, that's ONE thing P3 does tell you before you submit!!Thanks! :D

Yeah, she gets it. P3 will tell you every time, so just try to finalize and you'll see.

DebbieJ said:
Yeah, she gets it. P3 will tell you every time, so just try to finalize and you'll see.

That's how I realized it. I just needed to figure out what numbers they used to determine when they received the free gift. So that the next time, I could know by looking at the show totals, without actually having to go through the submit process- since I usually do that at home on my own, and then have to call the host back.

:eek:

1. How do I qualify for the free guest special as a host?

To qualify for the free guest special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party.

2. Can I combine my free guest special with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the free guest special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for our valued hosts.

3. What is included in the free guest special?

The free guest special changes every month, but it typically includes a selection of our popular Pampered Chef products that are available for free or at a discounted price with a qualifying party.

4. Can I choose which products I receive for the free guest special?

The products included in the free guest special are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, we strive to offer a variety of products that will appeal to all hosts and their guests.

5. How long do I have to redeem my free guest special?

Your free guest special must be redeemed within 30 days after your party closes. After this time, the offer will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lauriedip