• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special

In summary, "What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special" is a live event featuring a past host of the game show "What Am I Doing Wrong?". The host will share their experience and answer questions from the audience. Anyone who is a fan of the game show can attend the event by purchasing tickets online or at the venue. There will be a Q&A session during the event where the host will share behind-the-scenes stories and insights. While tickets can be purchased at the door, it is recommended to purchase them in advance due to limited seating. There is no age restriction for attending the event, but parental guidance is advised due to potential mature content or language.
mechelle
I am trying to add a host special (DCB) for a past host on the party I booked from her show and I keep getting and error that reads Past Host Discount code must be entered for a guest to purchase a host special. I called customer service and all they could tell me was that the code I was using was correct (same number as host special). Any ideas on what I am doing wrong or who i can call for help?

I'd call tech help.

You have to put the past host's "past host discount number" that they receive when they have their show in the name/address info. You might have to look it up at the same spot.

Tami_Dannemiller said:
You have to put the past host's "past host discount number" that they receive when they have their show in the name/address info. You might have to look it up at the same spot.
This is what it was! Thank you for your help. I never had to do that before but it was an easy fix!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding the host special for a past host on your party. It sounds like you're doing everything correctly, so it's strange that you're receiving an error message. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again? Sometimes that can help with technical issues like this. If that doesn't work, I would recommend reaching out to your team leader or upline for assistance. They may have encountered this issue before and can provide some helpful tips. I hope this issue gets resolved soon so you can continue to provide a great experience for your customers. Best of luck!

What is "What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special"?

"What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special" is a live event hosted by a past host of the popular game show "What Am I Doing Wrong?". The host will share their experience and insights on the show, as well as answer questions from the audience.

Who can attend "What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special"?

Anyone who is a fan of the game show "What Am I Doing Wrong?" is welcome to attend the special event. Tickets are available for purchase online or at the venue.

Will there be a Q&A session during "What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special"?

Yes, there will be a Q&A session where the host will answer questions from the audience. This is a great opportunity to get insights and behind-the-scenes stories about the show from a past host.

Can I purchase tickets at the door for "What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special"?

While tickets will be available for purchase at the door, we highly recommend purchasing them in advance to guarantee your spot as seating is limited.

Is there an age restriction for attending "What Am I Doing Wrong? Past Host Special"?

No, there is no age restriction for attending the event. However, parental guidance is advised as the event may contain mature content or language.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo