• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Entering Past Host Discount on Beta: Invalid #?

In summary, the conversation discusses an error message that occurs when trying to enter a discount code on the beta version. The error message indicates that the code may be incorrect or expired, or there may be a technical issue. To fix this issue, it is recommended to double-check the code or contact customer support for assistance. It is also possible to still receive the discount by providing the valid code to customer support. This issue is not common with the beta version, but if it persists, it is best to contact customer support for further assistance.
melindagilbert
Has anyone had any problems when you enter a past host discount number on to Beta come up saying the number is invaild? When I know it is correct

No, I haven't. Though, I did notice that sometimes if I copy and paste it doesn't recognize it. Typing it in seems to work better.

Check to see if "PH" is next to the person's name, it should pull the PH# in automatically (I know this because I kept trying to add the host number and kept getting that it was wrong when I noticed PH already next to her name!)

What does "Trouble Entering Past Host Discount on Beta: Invalid #" mean?

This error message indicates that there is an issue with the discount code that you are trying to enter on the beta version. The code may be incorrect or expired, or there may be a technical issue with the discount system.

Why am I receiving this error message?

This error message is triggered when the discount code that you are trying to enter on the beta version is not valid. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as the code being expired, mistyped, or not applicable to the item you are trying to purchase.

How can I fix this issue?

If you are receiving this error message, try double-checking the discount code to make sure it is correct and not expired. If the code is still not working, you can contact customer support for assistance or try using a different discount code.

Can I still get the discount if I am having trouble entering it on the beta version?

Yes, you can still receive the discount by contacting customer support and providing them with the valid discount code. They will be able to apply the discount manually to your purchase.

Is this a common issue with the beta version?

This issue may occur occasionally, but it is not a common problem with the beta version. If you are experiencing this issue frequently, it is best to contact customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76