• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order November's Guest Special Now | Personal Order in PPP

Originally posted by Chefann:Can we order the guest special more than a month in advance?No, the guest special is for the current month only.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm entering a personal order in PPP. I heard you could order the next month's guest special now, but just ONE. I have entered several pieces of SA using the guest special code and I'm not getting an error. Do you think it will go through in the end!!:rolleyes:

I'm thinking you can order one of each piece, not just one. Since the guest special is on each of the SA pieces, that's what we can get, too. Maybe I'm wrong though.

That's correct - you can order one of each item that's on sale.

I ordered mine already and didn't have a problem.

Thanks! I thought it was ONE total. I am so excited to get my SA stuff. Plus, I have PC dollars so its free!!!

Do we get 20% off the already 20% off the Guest Special for a personal order?

Also, is it the standard $4 shipping for a personal order?

Thanks!

Yes and yes. ;)

I just ordered mine! I learn so much from this site, Thanks to everyone!

Originally posted by Cheffann:
Yes and yes.

Thanks! I will have to order some. I had actually forgotten about doing this, so thanks ChefJWarren for starting the thread!!

Back to the $4 shipping. Is this counted differently from supply orders? I already put mine in for the month at $4 shipping. Also, do we only get one personal order a month at the $4 shipping?

Thanks!

You get 1 supply order per month at $4 (unlimited for Directors). You get 1 personal order per month at $4 (unlimited for Directors). They are separate order types and are counted separately.

Originally posted by Chefann:
You get 1 supply order per month at $4 (unlimited for Directors). You get 1 personal order per month at $4 (unlimited for Directors). They are separate order types and are counted separately.

Thank you Thank you!

Now I can't wait to go home and order some SA pieces. I have TONS of PC items I have bought through the years, but my VERY first SA piece was the small bowls and caddy I just got with my consultant kit. And, of course I had to get the App plates and caddy with the Fall Supply order. All those years of going to parties, I never ordered SA! Now I can't wait to get some.

Kathleen

This is just for the guest special right? We can't order next months host special can we?

Nope- we cannot order host specials in advance, just guest specials. And if the guest special is a "Free with purchase", then the personal order must hit the minimum purchase amount before the freebie will be included.

thanks ann...once again, you are so on it!

Yet another question...

Can we order the guest special more than a month in advance?

Can the Nov AND Dec guest specials be ordered on one order in October??

Thanks!

You can order the guest special 1 month in advance (and I think for the current month, too). So you can order October and November now, but must wait until November to order December's special.

Related to Order November's Guest Special Now | Personal Order in PPP

1. What is the guest special for November?

The guest special for November is a special offer for customers who place a personal order through the Pampered Chef Preferred Perks (PPP) program.

2. How can I place a personal order through PPP?

To place a personal order through PPP, you can log in to your PPP account on the Pampered Chef website and select the items you would like to purchase.

3. What are the benefits of ordering through PPP?

Ordering through PPP allows you to earn rewards points that can be redeemed for free products, as well as receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

4. Can I combine the guest special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the guest special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

5. When is the deadline to place a personal order for November's guest special?

The deadline to place a personal order for November's guest special is November 30th. After this date, the guest special will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JanisF