• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Host Specials: Personal or Supply?

In summary, to order host specials for your personal use, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host Specials" section. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can also order host specials for your supply by logging in to your consultant account. There is a limit to the number of host specials you can order, and they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The availability of host specials is limited, so it is best to order them as soon as possible. Refer to the specific host special details for more information on ordering periods and quantity limits.
Smashie
I read on the forum that you can order the guest special a month in advance, just by using the discounted item number (ie, GMb85 etc.) But can we order the Host special too??? And what TYPE of order is it?? Personal, supply???

Thanks!

You can order the guest special one month in advance at the Guest Special price plus your discount. You CANNOT order the host special at the Host Special price. If you want that item, you will pay full price less your personal discount.

It goes in as a personal order (under noncommission orders) and you may have to enter it in manually if it doesn't come up right away when you enter in the special product number. If that is the case, I don't know how to enter them in manually, so you'll need to call tech support unless someone else here can tell you.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks Colleen!!! I didn't think so but I wasn't 100% sure. I think it's kinda silly we can get the guest special but not the host?! Oh well. Thanks for your help!

Related to Ordering Host Specials: Personal or Supply?

1. How do I order host specials for my personal use?

To order host specials for your personal use, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host Specials" section. Add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. The host special pricing will automatically be applied to your order.

2. Can I order host specials for my supply as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order host specials for your supply. Log in to your consultant account and go to the "Host Specials" section. Add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. The host special pricing will be applied to your order.

3. Is there a limit to how many host specials I can order?

Yes, there is a limit to how many host specials you can order. The specific limit may vary depending on the current promotion. Please refer to the host special details for the maximum quantity allowed per consultant.

4. Can I combine host specials with other discounts or promotions?

No, host specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The host special pricing is already discounted and cannot be further reduced.

5. How long do I have to order host specials?

The availability of host specials may vary, but they are typically available for a limited time only. It is recommended to order them as soon as possible to ensure availability. Please refer to the specific host special details for the exact ordering period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefgirlrd