• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Feb Host Special Question

In summary, the conversation discusses the differences between the US and Canadian versions of the 3 month flyer for February host specials. The US version offers 50 host favorites at 60% off, while the Canadian version offers 70 host favorites. The conversation also confirms that the items listed in the original post are part of the Canadian host favorites list. There is some confusion about whether the host can choose any item from the catalog or only the designated host favorites, but it is clarified that it is 60% off a select list of specific items. The conversation ends with a link to the Canadian version of the flyer.
kam
Staff member
I will alter my US version of the 3 month flyer...but I do not have access to the details sheet for Canadian host specials in February.

My U.S. flyer shows the following as available host favorites at 60% off:
Trifle Bowl
DCB
SS Bowls
7-piece Exec CW
Salt/Pepper/Stand set
Mandoline
Knife Block Set

These are available in the US for Feb hosts, are they on the Canadian list of host favorites?

Just wondering if I can use the same pics for the Canadian Flyer...

Canadian February host special for 2011
Chose one of these Stoneware Host Favorites with $200 - 749.99 in guest sales
Lg Round Stone with Handles or Large Bar Pan or rectanglar stone
With $750 or more in guest sales choose any two favourites
DCB or Bamboo knife block set or Lg Round Stone with Handles or Large Bar Pan or rectanglar stone
Guest special is Every ounce counts one free with each $80 Small Batter bowl or Micro scraper or Classic scraper.

Lg Rd -LE92
Lg Bar - LE91
Rec - LE93
SmBB - GW68
Micro S - GW67
Classic S- GW66 no # for the DCB or Block

Thank you for the details!

But, I still need to know if my list of items in the original post are part of the host favorites your host can choose from with sales over $750.

For Canada, are these part of the 70 products your host can choose from in Feb?

Trifle Bowl
DCB
SS Bowls
7-piece Exec CW
Salt/Pepper/Stand set
Mandoline
Knife Block Set

After rereading the flyer, I realize that it says "Chose any two host favourites' and then when I read the 'promotions & Program' that is on the back of the Dec newsletter. (that i received yesterday by mail!!!) it says
'select and TWO of our host favourite products at 60% off'..... I read this as anything in the catalogue that is listed as 'host favourite'

and yes those products do make up part of the list of host favourites.

Cathy pclady said:
After rereading the flyer, I realize that it says "Chose any two host favourites' and then when I read the 'promotions & Program' that is on the back of the Dec newsletter. (that i received yesterday by mail!!!) it says
'select and TWO of our host favourite products at 60% off'..... I read this as anything in the catalogue that is listed as 'host favourite'

Yes, I think it is confusing as some may think it is anything in the catty (I believe it used to be like that a few February's ago).

But, this time, it is 60% off a select list of specific items (called "host favorites"). On the U.S. flyer, 50 items are considered "Host favorites". On the Candian special, it says choose from 70 items.

On my flyer, I show a sample of some of the items the host can get. So, THANK YOU for verifying that these items I will have pictured are on your list too!!

It confusing until I realized that there was no fine print at the bottom of the flyer and then went online and printed the back of the flyer off....73 items!! Holy Moly.... time to start the host coaching to those that have asked for Feb shows.

That would be great kam to get the cdn version
Thanks again!

What is the Canadian Feb Host Special?

The Canadian Feb Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to Canadian hosts during the month of February. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party during this time.

How do I qualify for the Canadian Feb Host Special?

To qualify for the Canadian Feb Host Special, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales during the month of February. The party can be held in person or online.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during the Canadian Feb Host Special?

As a host during the Canadian Feb Host Special, you will receive a discount on your order based on the total sales of your party. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price.

Can I combine the Canadian Feb Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Canadian Feb Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied to an order at a time.

When will I receive my rewards from the Canadian Feb Host Special?

Your rewards from the Canadian Feb Host Special will be applied to your order at the time of purchase. If your party qualifies for free products, they will be shipped to you separately within 7-10 business days after the party is closed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies