• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick, Question About Stoneware Special

In summary, Becky says that her sister was able to purchase two stones as the guest on her Feb. show and that she thinks that she should be able to do the same. PP says that the sister should put the stones in as "Jane Doe the guest" and "Jane Doe the host" and it should work.
Bexs50
I have a Feb. host who booked off of her own show last Nov. She will be able to purchase 4 stones at 60% off. 2 as the current host and 2 as the past host. Here is a tricky question...can she get 2 deep covered bakers? One as the current host and one as the past host??? I know it says only one of each stone but if the current and past hosts were two different people, they would each be able to get a deep covered baker. So since she is acting as both people shouldn't she be able to get two?? Thank you in advance for any help. I need to return her call and don't want to give her incorrect information!!

She should be able to get one on her "booked from" order and one on her host order. She just needs to do the "booked from" order separately. That means she'll pay shipping unless you offer it to her as a consultant gift.

Hmmmmmm...probably, I mean it logocally makes sense but I don't know. Try entering it and see what happens.

Okay, thanks ladies! Can I enter it into PP and just see what happens? Or wait, I won't know until I try to submit the show right? We're not ready to submit the show yet, she was just wondering if she could get 2 when the time comes to close!

Okay, I just tried it in PP and it worked! Thanks!

I think that she should be able to, it makes sense....just put her in as Jane Doe the host and Jane Doe the guest!

Becky,

I just did the exact same thing - my sister had a catalog show in December and had another one in February to get the stones. She bought two in her name and my mom bought the other two in my sister's name (as the guest) as well. They each happened to pick the Oval Baker in Cranberry as one of their two stones - it went through and I haven't heard anything from HO about it. It's due to ship soon. I don't see why not as they could be purchasing them for gifts for others and they are paying the S&H as a guest on the show.

How do you do a "booked from" hostess award?

Make sure and put a booking in under the host's name - and put the host's name in as a booking from herself. That way if she does another show in the next 6 months she can purchase the host special twice (one as the current host and one as the past host). Sometimes host will do a catalog show if there's a great host special they want in the future. Hopefully that makes sense!

1. What is the difference between stoneware and other baking dishes?

Stoneware is made from natural clay that is fired at a high temperature, making it more durable and able to withstand high heat. This allows for even cooking and browning of food, while also retaining moisture.

2. How do I season my stoneware before using it?

To season your stoneware, simply wash it with hot water and dry it completely. Then, rub a small amount of vegetable or canola oil onto the surface and bake it in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. Let it cool before using.

3. Can I use my stoneware in the microwave?

No, stoneware should not be used in the microwave as it can cause damage to both the dish and the microwave. It is intended for use in the oven only.

4. How do I clean my stoneware?

To clean stoneware, simply wash it with hot water and a small amount of mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scrubbers, as they can damage the surface of the stoneware. If there are stubborn stains, you can use a baking soda paste to gently scrub them away.

5. Can stoneware go in the dishwasher?

Yes, stoneware is dishwasher safe and can be washed in the dishwasher like any other dish. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of your stoneware and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alibene80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
alibene80
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam