• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Issues with Stoneware Bakers from Jan Host Special - Seeking Solutions

In summary, "aLittle Frustrated" is a phrase that is commonly used to describe a state of mild annoyance or irritation. People use this term to express a feeling of being slightly annoyed or bothered by a situation or circumstance. It is not necessarily a negative term, but is often used to describe a negative emotion. Some strategies for dealing with this feeling include taking a break, practicing deep breathing or mindfulness, and finding ways to address the source of frustration. Despite being a negative emotion, feeling a little frustrated can sometimes be helpful in motivating us to find solutions or improve our situation.
alibene80
Anyone else having shipping issues with the Stoneware Bakers from Jan host special? Four Bakers from two different show were recieved broken by my hosts. And then my first host was off to Florida and I had the replacements sent to me, and one of the replacement bakers was broken too! :-( I'm affraid I am going to have to place another call to HO. Yikes.

Nope, but hopefully the one that arrived via Fed Ex at my hosts today is fine - I'll have to call her tomorrow.

Hmm.. My shows just got their stuff today because of the closing of HO. I'll be following up with them tomorrow. Hopefully they are ok.

I wonder if it's because of this really cold weather? Combine that with Fed Ex guys who throw the boxes around sometimes? Good thing is that HO will send new ones. ;)

I had a Large Round Stone arrive with a broken handle. I bet it is weather related and it was also on the bottom of a very large box with only one layer of bubble wrap on bottom.

Hadn't thought about the weather, but that is a really good point.
So sorry you are having to deal with this.

I hadn't thought of the weather either. I'm sure that is what it is too, combined with the whole shipping process. I wonder if the company is loosing out on all the broken stoneware? That's gotta be a whole lot of products plus shipping. I am so grateful they take such good care of all that for us!

What is "aLittle Frustrated"?

"aLittle Frustrated" is a phrase that is commonly used to describe a state of mild annoyance or irritation.

Why do people use the term "aLittle Frustrated"?

People often use this term to express a feeling of being slightly annoyed or bothered by a situation or circumstance.

Is "aLittle Frustrated" a negative term?

The term itself is not necessarily negative, but it is often used to describe a negative emotion or feeling.

How can I deal with feeling "aLittle Frustrated"?

Some strategies for dealing with this feeling include taking a break, practicing deep breathing or mindfulness, and finding ways to address the source of frustration.

Can "aLittle Frustrated" be a helpful feeling?

Yes, feeling a little frustrated can sometimes motivate us to find solutions to problems or improve our current situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Butterfly15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pamperedtara