• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recent Issues with HO Shipments: Missing Items, Wrong Products, and More!

In summary, there have been multiple reports of issues with HO shipments in the past month, including missing items, incorrect products, and improper packaging. While HO has been quick to resolve these issues, it is still concerning and important to document and communicate these problems to prevent them in the future. It may be helpful to reach out to higher management for insight and potential solutions.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
Anyone else having problems with HO shipments lately?? In the last month I have had several issues with shipments.
One host had about 4 items missing that were on the packing slips.
Another host had missing guest specials.
I had a personal product adjustment for one of my sample pieces &
they sent the wrong item.
Then I received a product replacement for a SA small bowl yesterday and thought man that is a big box for that. I opened it & the packing slip was correct with my name & the correct reference number BUT the product in the box was a Professional Square Griddle Pan!!!:eek: :eek:

When I called last night the HO person said they were having several issues like this lately:confused:

I went to my mom's tonight to help her sort her catalog show that had arrived and when I opened Box #1 there were only small bags. This show had about 10 pieces of stoneware, a woven selection piece, SS bowls, and Colander/Bowl set!! No way those would come close to fitting into small bags.

HO has been quick to fix these issues but what in the world is going on?? I have never had this many problems so close together :grumpy:

I had them miss bags all together once! Luckily I was dividing the order up and I had extra bags at home. I don't think I've had too many problems lately but it is good to let them know these things when it happens frequently.

I am worried for my show tonight & with all the problems. I don't want to have another bad host experience:(Anyone else having problems??:confused:I haven't personally experienced any issues with HO shipments recently, but I have heard from other consultants that they have been having similar issues. It's definitely frustrating and can cause a lot of stress for both us and our hosts. I would suggest reaching out to your regional or national director to see if they have any insight into what may be causing these problems and if there is anything we can do to prevent them in the future. Also, make sure to document all of these issues and communicate them to HO so that they are aware of the frequency and severity of the problems. Hopefully they will take action to remedy the situation and improve their processes. Hang in there!

1. What should I do if my shipment is missing items?

If your shipment is missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive all the items you ordered as soon as possible.

2. What if my shipment was delivered to the wrong address?

If your shipment was delivered to the wrong address, please contact our customer service team. They will assist you in getting the items to the correct address and may provide a refund or replacement if necessary.

3. How do I track my shipment?

You can track your shipment by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order details. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

4. What if my shipment arrived damaged?

If your shipment arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will work with you to resolve the issue and may provide a refund or replacement for the damaged items.

5. My shipment is delayed, what should I do?

If your shipment is delayed, please check the tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or your shipment is significantly delayed, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • heatherbug737
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • MLinAZ