• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots Missing in My Order! (Long Vent, Sorry)

In summary, several consultants have experienced missing items in their recent orders, causing frustration and delay in delivery to customers. Despite the mistakes, it is recommended to do the adjustment online and contact HO for expedited service. This issue seems to occur in spurts, possibly due to increased holiday help at HO.
JTNT8704
Just wondering if anyone else experienced something similar following the big end of the month blitz...

I did an open house with the new catalog. Had $950 in sales. 6 boxes were delivered today. Well box #4 was missing 3 separate items! Medium Square Bowls, an Ice Cream Dipper and a Small Scoop. What upsets me most about this whole thing is that these were all listed on the packing slip for this box, and there is no way in heck that the medium bowls would have even fit in this box (one of the long flat ones).

I have been on a bit of a slow pace this summer/fall cause Im pregnant and trying to just stay active until the baby comes. But my last 3 shows (thats including this one) have all been missing items. I have been doing PC for 2 years now, and never had any problem until these last 3 shows.

Im really disappointed cause this was a lot of new clientele for me from the open house, and now its already taken a while to get the order from PC and Im going to have to tell 3 customers its going to be delayed just a bit more... Its frustrating.

Im contemplating not putting the adjustment in online and rather waiting til the work week to call HO directly. Mainly cause Im so upset about this last delivery and packing... Then again, it obviously wont make a difference...

So is it just me? Or whats the deaL?

I think you should do the adjustment online, so it gets going as soon as possible. You can still call on Monday morning. I've found that it goes in spurts with the missing things.

You can do the adjustment online. Just do one item at a time and then you can have them shipped directly to each guest instead of doing all the items at once and shipping them to you.Real people pack our boxes, not machines, so mistakes happen from time to time.

DebbieJ said:
You can do the adjustment online. Just do one item at a time and then you can have them shipped directly to each guest instead of doing all the items at once and shipping them to you.Real people pack our boxes, not machines, so mistakes happen from time to time.
That's a great idea. I never thought of that.

DebbieJ said:

Real people pack our boxes, not machines, so mistakes happen from time to time.

I realize this... If it happened once in a while, I would have to agree. But consider my frustration for a moment that this has been 3 out of 3 of my last shows. And the 2 years prior I hadnt had a problem.

Its also easier to explain to repeat customers (who have had really awesome PC service in the past) that there was a mistake this time around... Im just worried that these three ladies who have ordered these things will be put off by this and I'll never hear from them again.

PC is very quick with responding to missing items when you report them quickly. Don't worry about it. If you get it reported right away the way DebbieJ said to do it, your customers will have their things in no time.

JTNT8704 said:
I realize this... If it happened once in a while, I would have to agree. But consider my frustration for a moment that this has been 3 out of 3 of my last shows. And the 2 years prior I hadnt had a problem.

Its also easier to explain to repeat customers (who have had really awesome PC service in the past) that there was a mistake this time around... Im just worried that these three ladies who have ordered these things will be put off by this and I'll never hear from them again.

This happened to me last year at this time and it was my first "fall/winter" selling season. I talked with my recruiter many times about this as it was order after order....or so it seemed. I honestly think HO is gearing up for this holiday season with holiday help and we see a little "inexperience" this time of year getting those folks online before the big Christmas crunch. I know this won't help you now...I feel your pain as I was there last year! Hang in there, and yes, the online adjustment is the best route to go and they do ship out fast!!!

I find this happens in spurts also. I'll have a few shows w/ nothing missing, then 3 in a row are a mess. Just submit online, and your stuff will get to you faster. Don't deliver anyone's yet, and they may never know the difference. My show from the 1st just shipped today -- that is the longest I have ever had to wait for a shipment.

Yesterday my order arrived with 2 broken Small Bar Pans. Now any other time this would not be a problem to call and wait a few days, but I had to have these for the Kids in the Kitchen Workshops I was doing today. I called HO and the lady went to her supervisor and assured me they would send them out Next Day Air for delivery today by 1 p.m.! Well they sent them Next Day Air...for delivery on Monday by 3 p.m.! ARGH! I had two girls I had to tell their Small Bar Pan got broken in shipping and they would be here hopefully on Monday and I would bring them to them! We improvised using the large bar pan to put their "Crazy Caterpillars" on and it did okay... I just know they were disappointed it wasn't there today for them!

My last show was missing something, had three extras and one broken item :(

My last one also had broken plates. But so far, nothing missing. How does HO handle this? How can you "prove" they weren't there? I am paranoid that it will happen and be stuck with the tab. eek!

I had a $1800 show for my open house and had 12 items missing when the boxes came and 2 items broken. They did nto require me to return the broken items and shipped everything out very quickly. All I did was send and e-mail to the solution center and they were super quick to respond.
Most of the missing items were small, like the i-slices, mini spatulas, the little items they put in those bags.

What do I do if there are items missing from my order?

If there are items missing from your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3436 or email us at [email protected]. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

How long does it take for missing items to be replaced?

Once you have contacted our customer service team about missing items, they will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Replacement items typically take 1-2 business days to process and ship.

Do I need to provide any proof of the missing items?

In order to ensure that we are accurately fulfilling your order, we may ask for proof of the missing items, such as a photo or a description. This will help us to quickly resolve the issue and get your missing items to you as soon as possible.

Will I be charged for the missing items?

No, you will not be charged for any items that were missing from your order. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Can I cancel my entire order if there are missing items?

If you are missing items from your order, you can still choose to cancel the entire order if you no longer wish to receive the remaining items. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team first to see if the missing items can be replaced or if there are any other solutions available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • heatherbug737
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • christinaspc