• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My FedEx Delivery Nightmare: Missing Products & Stolen Packaging

In summary, a customer shares their experience with a FedEx delivery for their Holiday Open House order. The box arrived opened and missing over $150 worth of products, which was likely taken by a FedEx staff member. The customer has contacted HO to expedite the missing products and is concerned about notifying their guests who may not receive their items in time for Christmas. Another customer shares their own issue with FedEx and their package not being delivered on time. The tracking information shows multiple delays and issues with the delivery.
heatherbug737
So, my shipment from my Holiday Open House came today. The FedEx guy dropped off the box, rang the doorbell, and got back in his car. I was wondering why he ran off so fast until I saw my box!

It was already opened a bit and when I picked it up to bring it into the house, the box opened all the way! Inside I looked for the packing slip, but no, that was gone, as well as over $150 worth of products! The packing paper and sacks were even gone. Apparently, some FedEx staff member started their Christmas shopping while on the job...

I've called HO and they're expediting the missing products, but I'm dreading calling my guests to tell them they may or may not get their stuff before Christmas, as I know a lot of it was gifts and stocking stuffers.

Has this happened to anybody else?

No but you should have had HO get it to you by Christmas! They can 1 day ship it to you. You also might want to file a police report or a complaint with Fed Ex. By the way, my FedEx guy drops and runs all the time.

I would have photographed it on the porch if I could.HO probably will automatically O/N the items to you on Monday...the reshipped a box that FedEx lost for almost a week, then magically it reappeared. What a hassle for me to have to return the other boxes and for HO to pay double shipping but they are great at that this time of year!

I have a show scheduled to be delivered today but it is still showing that as of 655am it arrived at our local Fed Ex facility and not even showing on truck for delivery!! It is at times like this that I wish Fed Ex delivered for PC on Mondays!!! I already have 2 other orders expected to be delivered on Tuesday!

heatherbug737 said:
So, my shipment from my Holiday Open House came today. The FedEx guy dropped off the box, rang the doorbell, and got back in his car. I was wondering why he ran off so fast until I saw my box!

It was already opened a bit and when I picked it up to bring it into the house, the box opened all the way! Inside I looked for the packing slip, but no, that was gone, as well as over $150 worth of products! The packing paper and sacks were even gone. Apparently, some FedEx staff member started their Christmas shopping while on the job...

I've called HO and they're expediting the missing products, but I'm dreading calling my guests to tell them they may or may not get their stuff before Christmas, as I know a lot of it was gifts and stocking stuffers.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Sorry about your mess, right now I'm a another problem with them & they won't give me a complaint # so I can call. This was a 2nd day delivery that left on the 17th & will not get delivered till at least Monday!! So much for the 24.00 shipping!!!

Tracking number

Ship date
Dec 17, 2008

Reference
456343O009701

Destination
NEW ROCHELLE, NY

Service type
FedEx 2Day Service

Weight
4.0 lbs.

Status
Delivery exception

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Dec 20, 2008 4:33 PM

Delivery exception

MOUNT VERNON, NY

Delay beyond our control

8:10 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

MOUNT VERNON, NY

Dec 19, 2008 9:46 PM

At local FedEx facility

MOUNT VERNON, NY

6:39 PM

Delivery exception

MOUNT VERNON, NY

Delay beyond our control

8:14 AM

At dest sort facility

JAMAICA, NY

8:05 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

MOUNT VERNON, NY

8:00 AM

At local FedEx facility

MOUNT VERNON, NY

Dec 17, 2008 7:12 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL

10:16 AM

Picked up

ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL

10:09 AM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

New Rochelle is 10 minutes away from Mount Vernon & it did not start snowing till 11:30....how did it wind up in Queens, which is over a bridge & another Bourough!! Now today they couldn't get there either!! hmmmmmm since I called last night & complained...:rolleyes::rolleyes::grumpy: So here I am & still no # to complain. Oh Well....:(

momoftwins said:
I have a show scheduled to be delivered today but it is still showing that as of 655am it arrived at our local Fed Ex facility and not even showing on truck for delivery!! It is at times like this that I wish Fed Ex delivered for PC on Mondays!!! I already have 2 other orders expected to be delivered on Tuesday!

Ditto. Snow is hindering mine. DEc.17 listed as leaving the local hub on a truck. Dec.18- Back at local hub. "Delay beyond our control" Dec.19 left on truck. Evening-back at hub "Delay beyond our control"

Called today and all they can say is "It's coming today before 7 PM". Well I can read that too. It didn't. BAck at hub "Delay beyond our control" Melting to happen on MOnday, so I expect to see the order. Client is getting worried. I don't blame her.

Mine was delivered today with plastic bags over both boxes that said "Fed Ex" on them. Not sure if that was from the local office or from my Fed Ex guy that I gave a $15 PC gift certificate redeemable through me for his "great delivery"!

pcchefjane said:
Mine was delivered today with plastic bags over both boxes that said "Fed Ex" on them. Not sure if that was from the local office or from my Fed Ex guy that I gave a $15 PC gift certificate redeemable through me for his "great delivery"!

My driver always wraps in plastic bags if it's rainy or snowy but I never get to see him! I would love to leave him a gift.

I wouldn't necessarily blame Fed Ex. The last 3 shipments I received were not taped shut very well, one flap was open on 2 of my boxes, but luckily, everything was there. I think with the holiday rush, the packers aren't being all that careful in closing the boxes or else the cold weather is loosening the tape on the boxes, so it could have easily just fallen out somewhere along the way.:cry:

I also had a package (that was a back order) arrive at the Fed Ex facility and was said to be on the vehicle for delivery for 2 days, and then it said special exception, delay beyond our control or whatever....The facility is only open 2 hours in the after noon, (at 4 pm i think) but I happened to have to go to that town in the morning for a dentist appointment and it was after 10 am when i drove by the Fed Ex. I stopped, but everything was locked up. I did notice a van was warming up, and just as I was ready to drive off, my driver came out the door. So I was able to pick up my package and get an explaination. This facility had a part timer that was supposed to go full time, but ended up quitting, so they were short handed (my house is an hour away) and they have had many deliveries and it got too late to make the delivery to my house. On the morning I tallked to the driver, the plane was late in arriving, and they they were still waiting for it... so they had delays. My driver said she could be out delivering til late, but they have to be back in by a certain time, or something like that.

I checked the status on my order and Fed Ex still shows "at local Fed Ex Facility" but with NO expected delivery date! I am betting I will not get it until Tuesday!!! UGH!!!

I try to remind people that mid-December is iffy on delivery. Between the seasonal help at both the HO shipping department and FedEx, I don't expect the same level of expertise as usual. In addition, you can have weather issues. When people ask, "What's the last day I can order?" I remind them that the "guaranteed delivery" assumes everything goes according to plan. And, well, we all know about best-laid plans . . .

raebates said:
I try to remind people that mid-December is iffy on delivery. Between the seasonal help at both the HO shipping department and FedEx, I don't expect the same level of expertise as usual. In addition, you can have weather issues. When people ask, "What's the last day I can order?" I remind them that the "guaranteed delivery" assumes everything goes according to plan. And, well, we all know about best-laid plans . . .

Rae...I have also dropped those bits of information. I feel bad for FedEx, UPS and USPS this time of year. There is so much volume and our weather here has been relentless...dangerously cold, ice under snow and then MORE snow. I too am expecting a show to arrive on Monday...my new recruit also is expecting her first show on Monday and I'm hoping that all will turn out well, but we know "life" happens. Coming from the travel industry as my former occupation, I can so realate to these poor folks this time of year. It sure can spoil your Christmas spirit at times. It feels like "the hurrier you go, the behinder you get" sort of thing.

Well now FedEx shows that my shipment is on the truck for delivery and then it also shows estimated delivery date as tomorrow so not sure if I will get it today or tomorrow. I am hoping for today but am not holding my breath.

Just wanted to post an update - I did get my shipment today at 530pm! YEAH!!!

Mine has been on the truck and back to the local hub since Dec.17. Our local news said fedex and UPS and US mail were not delivering because of our extreme weather conditions. My other order, to be delivered by Dec.23, still says it is in Chicago, so I'm not hopeful. I hope people understand the weather is beyond anyone's control.

1. What should I do if my package from Pampered Chef is missing products?

If your package is missing products, first check the tracking information provided by FedEx to see if there were any issues with the delivery. If the tracking shows that the package was delivered, but you did not receive all of the products, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will work with FedEx to file a claim and ensure you receive the missing items.

2. How can I prevent my Pampered Chef package from being stolen?

To prevent your package from being stolen, we recommend having a trusted neighbor or family member collect the package for you if you know you will not be home for the delivery. You can also request a signature upon delivery or have the package held at a FedEx location for pickup.

3. What is Pampered Chef's policy for stolen packages?

If your package is marked as delivered, but you did not receive it due to theft, please contact Pampered Chef customer service immediately. They will work with you to file a claim with FedEx and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for the stolen products.

4. Can I track my Pampered Chef package with FedEx?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef package with the tracking number provided by FedEx. This will allow you to see the status of your delivery and any updates or issues that may have occurred.

5. What happens if my Pampered Chef package is damaged during shipping?

If your package arrives damaged, please contact Pampered Chef customer service right away. They will work with FedEx to file a claim and ensure you receive a replacement for the damaged products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaJG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AudraKYPCLady
  • pamperedtara