• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Fail: Missing Package and Frustration at Home - My Experience

In summary, the products from the MIL's party were only in box #1 and they were very light. The product that was supposed to be in box #2 was not there. The product that was supposed to be in box #1 was the jacket, personal stamp and bags.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I don't know if this has ever happened to any of you, but I got home today to find my the products that were sold during my MIL's party (we live in the same house). I took it upstairs and marveled at how lite it was. After about an hour of doing stuff around the house, I got eager and opened it. Well, much to my disbelief, this was box 1 of 2. No wonder it was sooo lite... it only had 4 things in it. Being curious as to where box #2 is, I tracked it on FedEx's website and found that it's still in ILLINOS!! I'm sooo mad!! I told people from our work (we work at the same hospital, but different departments) that the stuff would be here today b/c that's what FedEx said!!

ERRRRR!!!:mad:

This happens with every carrier. Boxes get separated. When the truck is full, it's full. It's not Fed Ex's fault.

It just frustrates me!! Sorry... I just need to vent

To help you feel better my Merrill shipment was sent UPS & they flagged it w/exception "train late" on 2/12 & no movement since. Called UPS & they said call Merrill b/c its lost. Merrill is sending me another order & sending it 2day! I had a jacket, personal stamp & bags in my order I was shocked!

I guess the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

kaseydee said:
To help you feel better my Merrill shipment was sent UPS & they flagged it w/exception "train late" on 2/12 & no movement since. Called UPS & they said call Merrill b/c its lost. Merrill is sending me another order & sending it 2day! I had a jacket, personal stamp & bags in my order I was shocked!

That's one heck of a late train!! LoL!:rolleyes:

The separate box shipments happens all the time. You have to click on each individual box to see which ones are where. KWIM? It is annoying and you'd think they would want to save gas and time by waiting until it's all together. But, I'm used to it now and always tell my hosts that their boxes could come on separate days. Once, a host received her boxes on three different days. It was a big show.

Knock on wood.....I haven't had this problem yet.

I had a supply order that said it was going to be delivered today when I tracked it yesterday. Today it said they are both coming tomorrow. It is frustrating!

I understand about fedex. I had 6 of 7 boxes not delivered on the 9th after tracking them they seemed to be lost in fedex space. I had to call fedex and then they just seemed to appear the next day. I know it isn't anybodys fault they are a busy company I just get excited when I have a $1000 party being delivered!

1. Why is my Pampered Chef package taking so long to be delivered by FedEx?

Unfortunately, we do not have control over the shipping and delivery times of FedEx. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and suggest reaching out to FedEx directly for more information on your specific package.

2. My Pampered Chef order was marked as delivered by FedEx, but I never received it. What should I do?

We suggest checking with your neighbors or building manager to see if they may have received the package on your behalf. If not, please reach out to FedEx to file a claim for a missing package.

3. Can I choose a different shipping carrier besides FedEx for my Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, we only offer FedEx as our shipping carrier at this time. However, we are constantly evaluating and improving our shipping options to provide the best experience for our customers.

4. My Pampered Chef order arrived damaged due to FedEx handling. What is the process for a replacement?

We apologize for any damage caused during shipping. Please reach out to our customer service team with photos of the damaged package and items, and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement.

5. How can I track my Pampered Chef order that is being shipped by FedEx?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view the tracking information. If you are having trouble tracking your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah