• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Delivery Exception: How to Resolve Missing Package Issue

In summary, when a package is marked with "Fedex Delivery Exception," it means there was an issue or delay during the delivery process. In most cases, the package will still be delivered, but there may be a delay. The time it takes to resolve a "Fedex Delivery Exception" can vary and it is best to contact customer service for updates. If your package has been stuck with this status for a long time, it is recommended to contact customer service for assistance.
Mystik
My hostess hasn't received her order that was due to arrive on Saturday. She called me today to say it never arrived, I checked the shipping status and it shows "Delivery Exception" Incorrect address.

So, do I call Home Office or FedEx to get the packages released? They are in the facility about forty-five minutes from me, so about two hours from my hostess.

It depends on how quickly your hostess needs the order. If it's urgent, you should call Home Office and explain the situation. They will be able to contact FedEx and ask them to release the packages from their facility. If the order is not urgent and can wait a few days, you can contact FedEx directly and explain the situation. They may be able to release the packages without having to involve Home Office.

The tracking page says "Contact FedEx," so I would suggest calling FedEx first. They will be able to provide more specific information about the delivery exception and what steps need to be taken to resolve it.If necessary, they may also be able to redirect the package to the correct address or arrange for it to be picked up from the facility. If not, then you can contact Home Office for further assistance and see if they can help in any way. It's always best to try resolving the issue with the shipping company first before involving the seller.

1. What does "Fedex Delivery Exception" mean?

When a package is marked with "Fedex Delivery Exception," it means that there was an issue or delay during the delivery process. This could be due to various reasons such as bad weather, incorrect address, or other unforeseen circumstances.

2. Will my package still be delivered if it has a "Fedex Delivery Exception" status?

In most cases, your package will still be delivered even if it has a "Fedex Delivery Exception" status. However, there may be a delay in the delivery time. You can track your package using the tracking number provided to get updates on its status.

3. How long does it take for a "Fedex Delivery Exception" to be resolved?

The time it takes to resolve a "Fedex Delivery Exception" can vary depending on the reason for the exception. Some exceptions may be resolved within a few hours, while others may take a couple of days. You can contact Fedex customer service for more information and updates on your package.

4. Can I change the delivery address for a package with a "Fedex Delivery Exception"?

If your package has a "Fedex Delivery Exception" status, it means that it is currently in transit and cannot be changed. However, you can contact Fedex customer service to see if any changes can be made.

5. What should I do if my package has been stuck with a "Fedex Delivery Exception" for a long time?

If your package has been stuck with a "Fedex Delivery Exception" for more than a few days, it is best to contact Fedex customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide more information on the status of your package and any potential delays in delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChef_ang
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kay Alderfer
  • jrstephens