• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Just Called Me to Address My Concerns

In summary, the local FedEx office was very understanding and is taking steps to make sure that the driver is delivering to the customer's specifications.
jrstephens
I had email HO several months ago about not being happy with not having Saturday delivery in my area and not know what time FedEx may show up at my door. I just got the standard reply from them.

Well, a guy from the local FedEx office just called me to talk about my concerns. He was very nice. He took my addresses (I have some things delivered to my office). He is going to talk to the driver about being consistant on delivery times. He said that b/c of my area I cannot get Saturday delivery (I told him I was fine with that once I figured out how the system works).

I was impressed that I actually got a call about my concerns. He gave me his direct line in case I have any problems in the future.

That is great! It's nice to know that they at least want to try to work with us.

Congratulations. My interactions with FedEx haven't been quite as successful. Basically they boiled down to, "Too bad."

raebates said:
Congratulations. My interactions with FedEx haven't been quite as successful. Basically they boiled down to, "Too bad."

I found that with FedEx that is usually the case when you get a standard rep. or call an 800 number, they never want to pass you on or say their "system can't address that". However, if you can get to a manager at your local hub or someone else in the organization, you usually have better success. I've ended up on both sides the "too bad" as a customer, then bent over backwards for when I get someone higher up. I hang on to every # of a live person I get just in case! :D

Last time I was told that there wasn't anyone else I could talk to. PC's HO took care of the main issue I was having by adding an extra line with delivery instructions to my address. Hasn't solved the problem completely, but it's helped a lot.

I'm FED UP with Fed Ex :mad: I had a show shipped to my house and the delivery was on the truck for delivery on a friday. When I realized I had never gotten delivery, I went on the website and it said "Business was closed" meaning my house and they had never even came by. It was re-scheduled for the next day, Saturday. I wait and wait and wait...it said it was on the truck. By 7 PM I checked the website and it said " NO delivery attempt made" :eek: I called the 800 # of course they said they couldn't do anything and that they were sure it would be delivered TUESDAY!!! I was pretty mad. They assured me I would get a phone call from the Hub Manager. Never did. I did get the delivery though.
Well, this Saturday my supply order said "Delivered" We looked all over and found nothing :mad: . I call the 800 # and of course, yep, you guessed it. They can't do anything until Tuesday!! Yesterday at 4 PM I call again. They tried to give me the same run around. I demanded to talk to a supervisor. I am in desparate need of these supplies by now :cry:. I get the # to the hub and I talk with the Manager who assures me he will talk with the driver and find out what happened to my box. He asked ME to call HIM this morning, which I did at 7:30 AM as he requested. He was in a meeting. I left a message with the peson that answered the phone....yep, you guessed it, never called. I'm still waiting, it's only 11:15 PM :rolleyes:

I don't get Saturday delivery here either. Sorry you guys have had so many problems. The only issue with my guy is that he'll leave everything if you're not home; which some people don't like.

Fed ex is paid differently then most delivery businesses. They put in a bid for routes and the drivers own their trucks. Meaning that if they make a $200 bid for the route and they have to drive 40 out of the way for a delivery they will wait until the next day hoping they will have another delivery in the area to make it worth while. yes it is a crappy deal when you are waiting for packages and they say they are to be delivered and they aren't.

I don't like Fed Ex !!!! HO gave me a date for product pick up. I waited and waited for days for them to come pick up my product. Called HO and they said Fed Ex has up to 5 DAYS to actually pick up my product. They finally picked up Ex cookware that was almost 3 weeks ago. Called HO and they said they have up to 3WEEKS to send out the correct SS cookware.Almost 5 weeks I am waiting. SO not happy. My DH's grandfather was one of the first UPS drivers in NYC and I never had any problems with their service. I want UPS BACK !!!!!

They put in a bid for routes and the drivers own their trucks.

That's interesting, thanks for posting about it!

I love FedEx in my area. They are always on time, and put it by my front door.

The UPS guy always griped about my steps and left ideliveries down by the garage door lots of times.

Looking around on the web about the FedEx lawsuits, esp in Cailfornia & Indiana, doesn't make me feel warm & fuzzy towards them.

That is also area dependent on the bidding for the routes. That is just in the more rural areas.

1. What should I do if Fedex just called me to address my concerns?

If Fedex has reached out to you, it means they are aware of an issue with your package and are working to resolve it. The best course of action is to communicate with the Fedex representative and provide any necessary information or instructions.

2. Will my package be delayed if Fedex calls me?

In some cases, Fedex may call to inform you of a delay with your package. However, they will also work to find a solution and get your package to you as soon as possible. If you have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to ask the Fedex representative for more information.

3. How can I track my package after speaking with a Fedex representative?

After speaking with a Fedex representative, you can continue to track your package using the tracking number provided. If there are any further updates or changes, Fedex will also communicate them to you.

4. What should I do if I have concerns about the condition of my package?

If you have concerns about the condition of your package, you can address them with the Fedex representative. They will be able to assist you and provide any necessary information or next steps.

5. Can I reschedule the delivery of my package after speaking with Fedex?

Yes, if you need to reschedule the delivery of your package, you can discuss this with the Fedex representative. They will be able to assist you in finding a more convenient delivery time or location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LisaJG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • pamperedlinda