• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Horrifying FedEx Delivery Disaster - Is This Common?

In summary, FedEx delivered a show shipment of FIVE boxes to the wrong address on November 11, and they don't know/remember where they delivered them. The driver claims he left them with an actual person, but did not get a signature. My host was home all day on delivery day, and we've asked all of her neighbors if they accepted delivery on her behalf, but no one knows anything. PC informed me that they can ship replacements after a police report is filed
LisaJG
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

FedEx delivered a show shipment of FIVE boxes (a $967 show!!!) to the wrong address on November 11. They don't know/remember where, but the driver claims he left them with an actual person but did not get a signature. (My host was home all day on delivery day -- FedEx never came to her house -- and we've asked all of her neighbors if they accepted delivery on her behalf, but no one knows anything.)

My host (a good friend of mine) and her guests ordered several products for their Thanksgiving dinners which now they won't have. PC informed me they can ship replacements after a police report is filed, so that is our next step.

Has anyone had similarly awful results with FedEx? Is this common? I've only been a consultant since May but hosted a bunch of times before that, when PC used UPS, and never had a problem like this!

I've never had a problem with them. Sorry to hear of your experience. The person who received the shipment should have terrible guilt on their mind! Do what you need to do with the police report, apologize on behalf of PC, and try and have a Happy Thanksgiving. That is all you can do.

LisaJG said:

FedEx delivered a show shipment of FIVE boxes (a $967 show!!!) to the wrong address on November 11. They don't know/remember where, but the driver claims he left them with an actual person but did not get a signature. (My host was home all day on delivery day -- FedEx never came to her house -- and we've asked all of her neighbors if they accepted delivery on her behalf, but no one knows anything.)

My host (a good friend of mine) and her guests ordered several products for their Thanksgiving dinners which now they won't have. PC informed me they can ship replacements after a police report is filed, so that is our next step.

Has anyone had similarly awful results with FedEx? Is this common? I've only been a consultant since May but hosted a bunch of times before that, when PC used UPS, and never had a problem like this!

Yes..I had a host who was scheduled to have 3 boxes delivered last Thursday and 2 last Friday. My host was home both days -- all day. The two on Friday were delivered, but the three on Thursday never were, although FedEx claims they were. So now the customers won't get their products by Thanksgiving, which sucks.

I am also dealing with an adjustment that was "delivered" to a customer of mine and she never received it. I had to hang up with HO last night after waiting on hold for 1.5 hrs when the recording said my wait time would be 30 mins. I will try again today.

That is just so wrong! My DD had a similar experience with UPS delivering one of her CTMH Shows. Luckily the "new driver" had been very kind to put the box "hidden" on the deck at the side of the house. He meant well at least! The FedEx guy we have is great. He's been coming by a lot lately! YEAH! So I am getting to know him. Hope everything gets better! HO should do an extra TY to the Hosts and also try to find out where the stuff actually went! How sad that so many people won't get their Thanksgiving stuff!

Fed-UP lost my TPC ring this year.... claimed they never got it... I watched the guy drive off. I guess he needed a ring. Since I didn't call and have them pick it up I didn't have a call number. He was coming anyway to drop off a package so I left a note for him to take the envelope. He took the note off of the door and the package but it never made its way to where it was supposed to go to get a new diamond put in.
Luckily the HO met me at conference with a new ring to replace it with strict instructions not to leave it like that again. You would think FED_EX would hire honest people. But the one that comes here drives a rented moving van by Budget and is on contract with them. That was weird the first time that I seen Budget pull up and it was the fed-ex guy.
I feel your pain as I despise Fed-Ex.

crissy11

I'm so glad to hear that they replaced your ring!

As far as fedex goes I have always rec'd all my pkgs BUT I have had issues w/them not coming to my business the hours I am open which are stated on the door & have been the same the past year. I hate that people are being dis-honest about these shipments. The labels show the name & address where they belong & they choose to ignore them....so sad. Good Luck!

1. What exactly happened with the FedEx delivery?

According to reports, the FedEx driver accidentally dropped a package containing fragile and expensive Pampered Chef items, causing them to break and become damaged.

2. Is this a common occurrence with FedEx deliveries?

While accidents can happen with any delivery service, this type of incident is not common with FedEx. They have a strong track record of safe and reliable deliveries.

3. What is Pampered Chef doing to address this issue?

Pampered Chef is working closely with FedEx to investigate the incident and find a resolution for the affected customers. They are also implementing additional measures to ensure the safe delivery of their products in the future.

4. Will I be reimbursed for the damaged items?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee and will reimburse customers for any damaged items caused by FedEx during the delivery process.

5. Should I be concerned about ordering from Pampered Chef in the future?

No, this incident was a rare occurrence and does not reflect the overall quality of Pampered Chef products or their delivery process. They are taking steps to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kay Alderfer
  • ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • pamperedpals