• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Shipment Status and Lag Times at FedEx Warehouse - Updates Not Showing?

In summary, "Anyone Else Notice..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that aims to make cooking easier and more efficient. These products are suitable for all levels of cooking expertise and are dishwasher safe. They can be purchased online or through independent consultants, with the option to host a virtual party and earn free products. "Anyone Else Notice..." products stand out for their high quality, durability, innovative designs, and satisfaction guarantee.
kdangel518
Gold Member
That the shipment status on FedEx is not updating and the warehouse is starting to experience some lag-times with shipping?

I have a supply order that says expected delivery date today, but the last update was when it left Carol Stream, IL.

Also, I have a customer who placed a web order on Saturday, and I submitted a small-ish show on Saturday, and both have said picking for about three days now. Usually web order ship within two days! I hope that they're just busy with all our pre-holiday orders and it's not that the status hasn't been updated :p

Always happens at the end of one month/beginning of another. It will be back to normal in a day or two.

over 90% of shows are submitted on the last day of the month...it creates a backlog.

Becky you are so right, I didn't even think about that! Thanks ;)

YW....

Although, the site updating has been slow for a while. I often get shipment before it says it's shipped on the site!

I bought my mom the hwc coffee n more cups and it still says picking, my dad called to say he got the:confused: PC box today. So Fedex and HO aren't updating things right. I also got a box yesterday that still say IL as its location and expected delivery date of Oct. 31. Figure out that one!?

1. What is "Anyone Else Notice..."?

"Anyone Else Notice..." is a popular line of products offered by Pampered Chef. It includes kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Is "Anyone Else Notice..." only for professional chefs?

No, "Anyone Else Notice..." products are designed for anyone who loves to cook, whether you are a professional chef or just enjoy cooking at home. Our products are user-friendly and suitable for all levels of cooking expertise.

3. Are the "Anyone Else Notice..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, our "Anyone Else Notice..." products are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the product manual or label for specific care instructions.

4. Can I purchase "Anyone Else Notice..." products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Anyone Else Notice..." products online through our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer the option to host a virtual party and earn free products as a host.

5. What sets "Anyone Else Notice..." products apart from other kitchen tools?

"Anyone Else Notice..." products are known for their high quality, durability, and innovative designs. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will make it right.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam