• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will my shipment arrive for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop this Saturday?

In summary, the show I submitted on the 30th is still showing as recieved even though it was shipped on the 29th. Customer Service said it should ship within 24-48 hours.
kam
Staff member
I submitted a show on the 24th. It has shown picking for a few days now. Yesterday (the 30th) it still showed picking even though the Shipment page said shipping shows rec'd the 25th.

So I called to make sure there wasn't a problem with the show, etc etc. When will it ship? They don't know.

Well, this morning it was still showing Picking, and now an hour later: IT IS ON THE FEDEX TRUCK FOR DELIVERY???!!! What?? So, apparently the show shipped on the 29th. Wouldn't have Customer Service known that when I called on the 30th?

It is OK for this show, but my last show, the host needed a heads up when the show might arrive as she needed her downstairs neighbor to keep an eye out for FedEx and pull in the boxes. Usually I can give hosts a day or so notice. In this case I would not have been able to give ANY notice!

I know that the update on Shipment page might fall through the cracks - I guess I am really venting about actually calling HO yesterday and them not providing accurate info. Oh well. Vent over! I feel better! :)

I noticed things are a little slow, too. I wonder what's going on over there.

I had noticed that, too! I placed a supply order a week and a half ago and was checking every day to see when it was shipping, and just got the email that it's out for delivery!

How has everyones shipping been going now? I submitted a show on the 1st in the morning. Its still only showing received. In the meantime, I recruited a new consultant on the 2nd and she has already gotten her kit, and I got my complimentary catalogs on Saturday!

I get it that shipping can be slow towards beginning of a month- but 5 days received only? And other stuff has shipped?

Just thought I would check here before I spent my morning on hold...

Kits, supplies, and other consultant items are processed in different areas of the warehouse.The shipping status page says that they're shipping shows received on 9/30 (although the one I sent in on 9/29 still shows picking).

poo. Thanks for letting me know!

I just got off the phone asking about the shipment of my show submitted on the 30th. They said shows on the 30th are just starting to be shipped today. So she said it should be going out in the next 24-48 hours.

I submitted a show on the 30th and it is still showing recieved as well, so hopefully it gets out soon.

I just got the "your show has been shipped" email for the one I submitted on 9/29 - so HO is getting to things. My theory is that they're training staff for the fall/holiday busy season and that's what's adding a little time now.

chefann said:
My theory is that they're training staff for the fall/holiday busy season and that's what's adding a little time now.

Ann I never thought of them training staff for the holiday. I usually try to remain calm about things and think of why some things may be slower. :blushing: It gets more difficult when it takes over a week to get a show order delivered.

My show was ordered on the 25th Sept. and received on the 3 Oct.:eek: It makes it less appealing to our hosts and customers when it is slower. I told her it might be due to being the end of the month and everyone trying to get orders in. By the way I live 5 hours south of HO.

They are still within the normal guidelines of 10-12 business days. Sometimes the trackers aren't updated until after things are already done. HO does a great job to get things out to us in a timely matter!

I know what you mean.. I've got 2 shows submitted since the 1st. and they both are sitting in "Received" normally the one submitted on the 1st would have been shipped by now..

I called today as well because I was getting a little panicky! Both shows I submitted on the 30th have items for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops this Saturday! I figured September 30th was more than enough time to receive by the 10th! The lady did say they were shipping all 30th orders today or at the latest tomorrow. It just takes 2 days to get here after that, so everything should be fine. I sure wasn't looking forward to driving 25 miles to the FedEx office closest to us Saturday morning to get the boxes! I figure I will have at least 3 boxes and maybe 4 from these two orders. I also had to send in a "Personal Order" for one more bar pan since it was a late minute registration on the 1st for the Workshop! I have 16 kids coming in two time slots with the first one at 12 noon so I definitely don't have time to drive to Chattanooga and back!

What is "Vent: Shipping Status"?

"Vent: Shipping Status" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to track the shipping status of their orders.

How do I access "Vent: Shipping Status"?

To access "Vent: Shipping Status", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your orders and track their shipping progress.

What information can I find on "Vent: Shipping Status"?

On "Vent: Shipping Status", you can find the current status of your order, including whether it has been processed, shipped, or delivered. You can also view any tracking numbers associated with your order and estimated delivery dates.

Is there a way to expedite my shipping through "Vent: Shipping Status"?

Unfortunately, "Vent: Shipping Status" does not offer the option to expedite shipping. However, you can contact our customer service team to inquire about expedited shipping options for your order.

Can I change my shipping address through "Vent: Shipping Status"?

Yes, you can make changes to your shipping address through "Vent: Shipping Status". Simply click on the "Edit" button next to your shipping address and make any necessary changes. Please note that once your order has been shipped, you will not be able to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • wadesgirl