• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cons Kit in My Shipment Status?

In summary, Kathleen received a package with a new consultant career plan in it. She is not a director and does not have any new HO lead recruits.
kam
Staff member
Maybe I am losing it...but for the life of me, I can't figure out what this is.

First, I have rec'd my SAT and Supply orders. I have tracked my CO kit and it is on the FedEx vehicle for delivery today (yay!).

BUT...Under Shipment Status...then Adjustment Status I have 2 shipments listed as New Consultant Kit. They have different tracking numbers than our normal FedEx ones. One was shipped on Jan 28, the other on Jan 29th.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of stuff HO would ship that would be classified as New Consultant Kit?

I really don't think I have any outstanding orders. I have only been waiting for the SAT, Supply and CO shipments and they are all accounted for!

Did you earn the kernel cutter? It could be that and the white mini-baker.

have you recruited anyone lately??

BethCooks4U said:
Did you earn the kernel cutter? It could be that and the white mini-baker.

Did not earn the Kernal Cutter and I rec'd the mini-baker WITH my SAT stuff (I was surprised to see it). I went through all the SAT items I earned just to double check that I received it all - and as far as I can tell, I have all my SAT stuff.

thecougchef said:
have you recruited anyone lately??
Nope!

Kathleen, are you a Director? Maybe you have two new HO lead recruits of whom you were unaware? Check your Individual Performance Tracker.

Wouldn't that be nice? What a great way to start the year, right?

pampchefsarah said:
Kathleen, are you a Director? Maybe you have two new HO lead recruits of whom you were unaware? Check your Individual Performance Tracker.

Wouldn't that be nice? What a great way to start the year, right?

Nope - just a plain ol' consultant. This is why this is baffling me so much. And the type of tracking that shows up isn't very helpful. It is not the normal FedEx tracking. It has the same type of tracking as a replacement part.
And I know it's not that since I only have 1 outstanding replacement order and that one shipped after these.

I guess I'll know what it is when it shows up!

It's your package with the New -- Consultant Career Plan info. There is a spiral bound booklet, and a laminated sheet.

It's the Career Plan that is new, not the consultant.;)

Ahahaha! I just got mine in the mail today, so you'd think I would have figured it out.

Well, Kathleen, someday it really will be two new consultants.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's your package with the New -- Consultant Career Plan info. There is a spiral bound booklet, and a laminated sheet.

It's the Career Plan that is new, not the consultant.;)

Thanks so much! This was driving me crazy. It was just so odd.

With all the craziness lately I was dreading that they were somehow shipping me a new kit by mistake.

I knew there must be some kind of explanation!

1. What is a "New Cons Kit" in my shipment status?

A "New Cons Kit" refers to a starter kit that contains all the essential tools and information needed for new consultants to get started with Pampered Chef. It includes product samples, catalogs, business supplies, and training materials.

2. How do I know if my shipment includes a New Cons Kit?

If you recently signed up to become a Pampered Chef consultant and placed an order, it is likely that your shipment will include a New Cons Kit. You can check the status of your shipment by logging into your consultant account on our website.

3. Can I customize the items in my New Cons Kit?

No, the items in the New Cons Kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. They have been carefully chosen to provide new consultants with the best tools and resources to start their Pampered Chef business.

4. Is there a fee for the New Cons Kit?

Yes, there is a fee for the New Cons Kit. However, this fee is discounted for new consultants and covers the cost of the kit and shipping. It is a one-time fee and will not be charged again in future orders.

5. What should I do if I did not receive my New Cons Kit in my shipment?

If you did not receive your New Cons Kit in your shipment, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your order and ensure that you receive your kit as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • chefdoodle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefdoodle
  • princessmeshelle