• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Nightmare: Rush Shipping on the Way!

In summary, FedEx is shipping a package to someone in California that has been sitting in Chicgo, Illinois for two days. The package was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, but it was not and the person receiving it called FedEx. FedEx is trying to deliver the package again, but it is going to take longer and use more vehicles because it is going through a hub in Memphis.
dollfangs
Silver Member
UGH! I am so mad. I ordered a supply order on the 16th. They shipped it on the 18th. It has been sitting in the FedEx terminal in Chicgo ever since. I called today and they are rushing me a new shipment. It is scheduled to be here friday. I hope it is as I have 2 shows on Saturday that should be fairly big. You know, I have never had an issue with FedEx but right now I could just choke them!!:mad:

You'll probably get them both on the same day. That has happened to me before with product.

Murphy works at FedEx too...

My change over box has been sitting at fedex since the 21st. Yesterday it said an estimate delivery date of yesterday but it's still in Chicago. I need to check it today and call if it hasn't moved!

yes you do. that is what happened to me and I should have called when I didn't get it on Tuesday

They sent my package to California. Yeah Arkansas is soooo close to Cali.

dollfangs said:
They sent my package to California. Yeah Arkansas is soooo close to Cali.

I had a package show up in Indiana once, not even the right direction as me! HO was covering alot of shipping charges including 2 day and overnight charges plus the return charges on that one little box.

I have to add to this thread... I have never had a Fed Ex problem until now! I ordered a deep covered baker from someone on here that was selling. We decided that it was best to be sent via Fed Ex home. The original scheduled delivery date was for Tuesday. I still hadn't gotten it as of this morning so I decided to track it. It says that delivery was attempted 2 times and that business was closed! HELLO I live in a house on a very MAIN road!!!!!!!

Sorry to vent I am just frustrated right now!!!! :mad:

heather223 said:
I have to add to this thread... I have never had a Fed Ex problem until now! I ordered a deep covered baker from someone on here that was selling. We decided that it was best to be sent via Fed Ex home. The original scheduled delivery date was for Tuesday. I still hadn't gotten it as of this morning so I decided to track it. It says that delivery was attempted 2 times and that business was closed! HELLO I live in a house on a very MAIN road!!!!!!!

Sorry to vent I am just frustrated right now!!!! :mad:
Call FedEx about this now, it's very unacceptable. But possibly the wrong address is on the box or something.

We should all be sending emails or making phone calls to HO to make sure they know how DISsatisfied we all are! Maybe if enough people call, we will switch back to UPS. I love my brown man!!

Does it say it is AT FedEx or has it not left HO yet? I have had my issues with Fedex in the past but earlier in the week the way my CO kit was saying it was still at HO. And this could possibly not be FedEx's problem if it is still at HO. It is possible that HO did not have it ready or something for them to pick up when they "transmitted the data" to FedEx. Just a little something I had thought of. I know I have looked in the past and called and HO had not actually "released" it yet to be able to go out.

they definetely do strange stuff. My packages normally bypass my area, I'm in Washington, really close to the Idaho stateline, and my packages will go all the way to the west coast, to Portland Oregon and then back!:eek: :eek: WTH!???!!!
Recently we ordered my husband a new ring from a place in Los Angelels Calif. We payed 2 day shipping, they got it here one time, that was fine, but when I tracked it, I couldn't believe what I read. It went all the way to Tenessee, before it came here.:eek: We are only 2 states above Calif. Why the heck did it go to TN first? Just stupid!:rolleyes:

It goes to TN because that's how FE operates. Their hub is in Memphis. It would take longer and use more vehicles for them to route things directly instead of through a hub.

chefann said:
It goes to TN because that's how FE operates. Their hub is in Memphis. It would take longer and use more vehicles for them to route things directly instead of through a hub.
but it was 2 day air so how can it use more vehicles. How hard is it to get a hub on the west coast:confused: ???..... I know what you're saying but it's still ridiculous..... any type of reasoning is still just flat out dumb to me! Give me a break.... one freaking ring needs to go to TN? I know you are just stating what you know, Ann, and you know I'm not against you;) It is just dumb.:grumpy:

It is pretty silly.

Well it currently shows that mine is on the vechile for delivery again so I will have to wait and see if I get it tonight. I swear if I don't I am calling Fed Ex. The said thing is it wasn't something that was shipped by HO. It was something I purchased off of here and Fed Ex was the cheapest best means to ship it.

I did n't know where to post this so I am adding it to her. But anyway, I placed a s/s supply order and when I recieved it the other day it seem like it was missing stuff. But didn' t give it too much thought so anyway I just check cc anssd it shows I should have gotten 2 cartons, it shows 1 delivered but the othe shows @ dept. So then I went to p and i am miss somethings. So y did I get 1 carton but not the other? I got the other carton Monday so i figured if the cartons got seperated then i should have gotten the other yesterday or today but nothing. What's the deal. Should I call pc? Help never had this happen.

MissChef said:
but it was 2 day air so how can it use more vehicles. How hard is it to get a hub on the west coast:confused: ???..... I know what you're saying but it's still ridiculous..... any type of reasoning is still just flat out dumb to me! Give me a break.... one freaking ring needs to go to TN? I know you are just stating what you know, Ann, and you know I'm not against you;) It is just dumb.:grumpy:
FedEx invented overnight delivery about 30 years ago. Their experts were the ones who figured out that a central hub was the only way they could possibly guarantee overnight delivery. The system has been mimicked by other companies, including the previously fired Brown.

The only difference between overnight and second day air is that they don't knock themselves out to get the 2nd day parcels on to the airplane. They won't tell you that very often, the 2nd day air parcels arrive overnight but get held for a day.

When FedEx started, it was before the days of electronic transfers and easily accessible fax machines. They saw a niche and filled it: the need for business to get documents anywhere - overnight. (I used FedEx a great deal in the early 80's to get sales contracts around the country.)

Their competitors rushed to catch up and be able to provide the same service while FedEx, seeing their competitors taking market share from them, began to invade the competitors' markets. That's why FedEx, UPS, DHL and others all pretty much look alike these days.

They are trying.

One of my consultants sent me a picture of mangled boxes that were sent to a host. I forwarded it to HO and they forwarded it to FedEx. I have gotten concerned calls from both the Houston and Greensboro NC FedEx offices.

Well I am going to add again to this thread. Since my last post I have had 3 more shipments from HO that have not arrived on the scheduled date (usually on the 3rd attempt I get the packages), one was to be delivered yesterday. I had items in the order that I needed to deliver today. I have called home office and let them know. The person I spoke to at the solution center wasn't able to help me, but said he would send the information to a supervisor. We have to call HO and let them know. If this happened to me 3 times in 2 weeks how many others is it happening to?

I have used UPS ground for years and never had this much trouble. Once in a while a small issue, but not like this. I swear I will not ship anything Fed Ex ground. Fed Ex seems to be better with the overnight and 2 day packages.

Ok, I am off my soapbox now. :chef:

Well it is yes more then this one package. I did a catty show that was scheduled to deliver yesterday but never showed, also a individual order that was scheduled for yesterday that never delivered. Now they are all scheduled for delivery today so I guess I will see what happens. But kills me the most is the fedex truck drove by my house 2 times yesterday both times I jumped up and ran to the door like a little kid at christmas and the truck just kept right on going.

Heather - one more piece of advice - go to USPS.com website and enter your address and make sure you have it listed in P3 and other places as the post office would list it - zip code and all.

Often if people enter Hwy 47 instead of State Hwy 47 and Drive rather than Lane and things like that, they get mixed up at FedEx and cannot locate where to send it. Or a PO Box zipcode gets listed rather than the physical address zip code.

Not to say you don't know your address, but check. Often people don't realize their PO Box has a different zip code or the post office lists their address "officially" a different way.

...just something additional to look at...

1. What is the "FedEx Nightmare" promotion and how does it work?

The "FedEx Nightmare" promotion is a limited-time offer for rush shipping on Pampered Chef products. Customers can select this option at checkout for an additional fee, and their order will be shipped via FedEx for faster delivery.

2. How much does the "FedEx Nightmare" rush shipping cost?

The cost of rush shipping through the "FedEx Nightmare" promotion varies depending on the weight and destination of the order. The exact cost will be displayed at checkout before the customer completes their purchase.

3. Can I use the "FedEx Nightmare" promotion for international orders?

Unfortunately, the "FedEx Nightmare" promotion is only available for domestic orders within the United States. International orders are not eligible for this rush shipping option at this time.

4. What happens if my order doesn't arrive on time with rush shipping?

In the rare event that your order does not arrive on time with rush shipping, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We will work with FedEx to resolve any issues and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

5. Can I track my order with the "FedEx Nightmare" promotion?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order as soon as it is shipped via FedEx. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your package and see when it is estimated to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • christinaspc