• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Get Scammed by the FedEx Kinkos Discount Card?

In summary, the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card is a special card that offers exclusive savings on printing, shipping, and other services at Fedex Office locations. It can be obtained by contacting HR or visiting the Fedex Office website, and is available to employees of Pampered Chef. The discounts vary but can save up to 20% on printing and 10% on shipping and packing. The card can be used at any Fedex Office location in the US and typically expires after one year, with the expiration date listed on the card or available through customer service.
Miss Cori
:mad: Yesterday I was on Pamperedchef.com and applied for the fedex kinkos discount card. I was setting up my account and entered my credit card number because I always do fedex on line with my regular job. Now I have three debits out of my account for ten dollars each shipping something to Tennesee :mad: :mad: :mad:

It specifically says on there that no charges will be billed to your account for setting it up! Has anyone else had this problem??

I didn't have any problems, but I know there was another thread awhile back where others were being charged too!

Mine wasn't charged. I'd contact my CC company and dispute the charges.

I noticed that on my bank account online after I first signed up too but the charges were just a "test" as they weren't actually posted to my account. Hope that helps.

Nope, no charges here. Contact them immediately.

Related to Did I Get Scammed by the FedEx Kinkos Discount Card?

1. What is the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card?

The Fedex Kinkos Discount Card is a special discount card that offers exclusive savings on printing, shipping, and other services at Fedex Office locations.

2. How do I get a Fedex Kinkos Discount Card?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, you are eligible to receive a Fedex Kinkos Discount Card. You can obtain one by contacting your HR representative or by visiting the Fedex Office website and entering your employee information.

3. What kind of discounts can I get with the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card?

The discounts available with the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card vary depending on the service and location. Generally, you can save up to 20% on printing and up to 10% on shipping and packing services.

4. Can I use the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card at any Fedex Office location?

Yes, the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card can be used at any Fedex Office location in the United States. Simply present the card at the time of purchase to receive the discount.

5. Is there an expiration date for the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card?

Yes, the Fedex Kinkos Discount Card does have an expiration date. However, it is typically valid for at least one year from the date it is issued. You can check the expiration date on your card or contact Fedex Office customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • courtneybelken
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • flemings99