• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Made the Dumbest Mistake W/ Vista Print

In summary, the speaker was excited to receive postcards they had made using Joy's postcard format for Vistaprint. However, upon receiving the postcards, they realized they had accidentally ordered business cards instead. They were frustrated and upset with themselves for making the mistake, and did not want to spend any more money on business supplies. The mistake was likely due to having multiple windows open while browsing Vistaprint's offers. The speaker then asked for information on how to get 100 postcards for $6.49, and another person offered to email them the information.
babywings76
Gold Member
So here I was all excited to get my HWC postcards that I made. (Thanks to Joy's great postcard format for Vistaprint! :) ) They just arrived today and they are business cards instead! :cry: I'm so frustrated...I went and logged in to my account and went to my order history and lo and behold it was me who messed up. I'm so mad at myself! I was really planning on mailing these out. Now they are so tiny, it's hard to see everything and read all the wording. Ugg! And I'm not going to order them now. I've already spent too much money on business supplies this month. I think what happened was I was experimenting with Vistaprint and checking out all the different offers. I think at one point I had multiply windows open with the different offers I was looking at, and I guess I downloaded the HWC one on the business card offer one. I'm so mad that I didn't catch the mistake before! :mad:

100 postcards free shipping is only $6.49 when I log on right now.

Can you post that info kasey...where do I go to get that? I am new to vistaprint and learning slowly!

nldavis321 said:
Can you post that info kasey...where do I go to get that? I am new to vistaprint and learning slowly!
I got 100 postcards (and uploaded Joy's HWC card) and they were $3.48 and I paid an addtl $3.48 to print on the backside. Go to vistaprint.com and click on specials and then free. It'll pop up there.

you shouldn't have to pay for anything extra on your postcards unless you got color on the back. other than shipping of course.

nldavis321 said:

email me & I will forward the email to you. [email protected]

1. How do I fix a mistake I made on my Vista Print order?

If you made a mistake on your Vista Print order, you can contact their customer service team and they can assist you with making any necessary changes or corrections. You can also log into your Vista Print account and cancel the order if it has not yet been processed.

2. Can I get a refund for my mistake on Vista Print?

If you have already received your order and notice a mistake, you can contact Vista Print's customer service team to discuss potential options for a refund or reprint. They may ask for proof of the mistake, such as a photo or screenshot of the error.

3. How long will it take to fix my mistake on Vista Print?

The time it takes to fix a mistake on your Vista Print order will vary depending on the specific issue and how quickly you are able to reach their customer service team. It is best to contact them as soon as possible to expedite the process.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted to Vista Print?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to make changes to your order by contacting Vista Print's customer service team. However, if your order has already been processed, it may be too late to make any changes.

5. Will I have to pay for the mistake on my Vista Print order?

If the mistake was made due to an error on Vista Print's end, they may offer a refund or reprint at no additional cost to you. However, if the mistake was made on your end, you may be responsible for any fees associated with fixing the mistake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebbieJ