1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I just made the dumbest mistake w/ Vista print

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

So here I was all excited to get my HWC postcards that I made. (Thanks to Joy's great postcard format for Vistaprint! :) ) They just arrived today and they are business cards instead! :cry: I'm so frustrated...I went and logged in to my account and went to my order history and lo and behold it was me who messed up. I'm so mad at myself! I was really planning on mailing these out. Now they are so tiny, it's hard to see everything and read all the wording. Ugg! And I'm not going to order them now. I've already spent too much money on business supplies this month. I think what happened was I was experimenting with Vistaprint and checking out all the different offers. I think at one point I had multiply windows open with the different offers I was looking at, and I guess I downloaded the HWC one on the business card offer one. I'm so mad that I didn't catch the mistake before! :mad:

Apr 2, 2009
  2. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

100 postcards free shipping is only $6.49 when I log on right now.

Apr 2, 2009
  3. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Can you post that info kasey...where do I go to get that? I am new to vistaprint and learning slowly!

Apr 2, 2009
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I got 100 postcards (and uploaded Joy's HWC card) and they were $3.48 and I paid an addtl $3.48 to print on the backside.

Go to vistaprint.com and click on specials and then free. It'll pop up there.

Apr 2, 2009
  5. kaseydee

you shouldn't have to pay for anything extra on your postcards unless you got color on the back. other than shipping of course.

Apr 2, 2009
  6. kaseydee

email me & I will forward the email to you. kheral@att.net

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?