• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone else experienced issues with the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card?

I don't know if it is just me, but I always feel like they are trying to hold my money or something. Just a heads up to other users.
katie0128
Silver Member
Has anyone signed up for this card yet? I went online and did it earlier this week and had it linked to my check card from my bank. I was checking my PC bank account and just saw TWO $10 charges from Federal Express. I was so mad!!! I don't keep much of a buffer in my PC account and was NOT prepared to have $20 tied up in "pre-authorizations".

I called the place that FedEx laughingly describes as customer service and they kept telling me that the charges will drop off and they haven't actually removed the money. They also said that in the paperwork I have access to online says they will do this. I printed EVERYTHING and NO WHERE does it say this... in fact it says that NO CHARGES will be applied to the card you use.

No advice needed, I'm just so mad, I could SPIT! Just wondering if anyone else had applied for this card and had the same "holds".

STUPID FEDEX KINKO'S!

Call back and ask them specifically where in the paperwork that appears.If it is in fact a "hold" it will be removed in a few days.

I have it and it even works at Kinkos in the photo copier. Sometimes when I do like 400 copies it takes off 50% they told me I am supposed to get the discount on shipping only, but shhhhhhhh don't tell!

I have the card as well, and they also tied up $20 bucks of mine!!! I was a lil' peeved. I really like that it was a nice discount but what the hey were they thinking holding my money??

I have used it for copies and the card worked but not for shipping yet. I don't think I linked mine to anything. I have a package to send from Kinkos today so I guess we'll see what happens.

finley1991 said:
Call back and ask them specifically where in the paperwork that appears.

If it is in fact a "hold" it will be removed in a few days.

It is just a hold, so I know it will be removed in a few days. MY biggest issue is that they don't tell you that they are going to hold funds. I really won't have had an issue with them doing it IF I knew about it ahead of time. To me it is the same as someone taking money out of my wallet and saying, "Oh, I'm not robbing you. I'm just going to hold onto this for a bit." I'll get it back, but until I do, it is not money that I can spend. I'm just really glad the supply order I just received hasn't posted to my account yet, otherwise I would have ended up with a NSF fee and then I'd be REALLY PI$$ED!

Still gonna send an email to HO about this... somewhere this "hold" crap needs to be disclosed.

Kristina21 said:
I have the card as well, and they also tied up $20 bucks of mine!!! I was a lil' peeved. I really like that it was a nice discount but what the hey were they thinking holding my money??

Yep... I COMPLETELY agree!

1. What is the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card?

The Fedex Kinko's Discount Card is a special membership card that offers exclusive discounts and benefits at Fedex Kinko's stores. It is available to employees of certain companies, including Pampered Chef, as part of their corporate partnership with Fedex.

2. How do I get a Fedex Kinko's Discount Card?

If you are a Pampered Chef employee, you can request a Fedex Kinko's Discount Card from your HR department. They will provide you with a code that you can use to register for the card online. You will then receive your physical card in the mail within a few weeks.

3. What discounts and benefits does the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card offer?

The exact discounts and benefits may vary, but generally the card provides a discount on printing and shipping services at Fedex Kinko's stores. It may also offer special pricing on certain products and services, as well as access to exclusive promotions and deals.

4. Is there a fee for the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card?

No, there is no fee to obtain or use the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card. It is a free benefit offered to employees of companies that have a partnership with Fedex, such as Pampered Chef.

5. How long is the Fedex Kinko's Discount Card valid for?

The Fedex Kinko's Discount Card is typically valid for one year from the date of issuance. However, it may be renewed as long as the partnership between your company and Fedex remains active. You will receive a new card each year, so make sure to update your information and re-register for the card when necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bec5287
  • courtneybelken