• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using My Pampered Chef Debit Card: What To Know Before Submitting Another Show

In summary, the customer is worried because the charge for their purchase hasn't gone through and they are worried about the storm coming. The customer has turned in 4 shows and is worried about the bank closure. The customer has found that it usually takes their account 7-10 days to be debited for a show.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Last week, I turned in my first show charging a purchase to my PC debit card.

I just checked the account to which that card is linked and found that the charge still hasn't gone through, even though customers have reported their cards being hit, and although the order has been shipped.

I have ANOTHER show to turn in and will be charging a small amount to my PC debit card. I forgot to go to the bank! If I go to the bank tomorrow morning, will I be OK?

I keep VERY LITTLE cash in that account!

PC doesnt take the money out for about 7 days. I have found for me the money is taken out either the day the order is delivered or the next business day. I always try to make it to the bank before I close my shows though.

Well ... I do too ... but unfortunately, I work in a town where the bank closes at 4, and I just remembered this!(Now I'm kicking myself for having it linked to a secondary account!)Anyway ... I think if I send it in tonight, I'll be OK, especially if I make it to the bank first thing in the morning. That is my plan, anyway. But there is a major snowstorm coming, so you know what they say about the best laid plans ...My hostess is attending a party on Saturday and wants her 10 percent discount, so I want to get it sent in tonight if I can!

If you don't get it in tonight - the hostess number will come up very quickly in the system so don't worry about not having it in time for her for Saturday. Plus by the time Saturday's show is closed as well - you have a few days leeway.

In submitted a total of 4 shows between fri and Sta and need to go to the bank after my DS gets home from school so you should be safe.

I've found it takes my account 7-10 days to be debited for a show. If I'm not sure or get delayed making the deposit, I transfer from my other account then deposit the check in it.

1. How do I activate my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

To activate your Pampered Chef Debit Card, you can either call the customer service number provided with your card or activate it online through your bank's website. You will need to enter your card number, expiration date, and security code to complete the activation process.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Debit Card for purchases other than Pampered Chef products?

Yes, your Pampered Chef Debit Card can be used for purchases anywhere that accepts Visa cards. You can use it to make purchases online, in stores, or over the phone.

3. How do I check my balance on my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can check your balance by logging into your account on the bank's website or by calling the customer service number on the back of your card. You can also set up text or email alerts to receive notifications when your balance is low.

4. Are there any fees associated with using my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

There are no monthly fees for using your Pampered Chef Debit Card. However, there may be fees for ATM withdrawals or foreign transactions. It is important to review the terms and conditions provided with your card for a full list of fees.

5. Can I earn rewards with my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

Yes, you can earn rewards points for every purchase made with your Pampered Chef Debit Card. These points can be redeemed for Pampered Chef products or gift cards. You can also earn bonus points by hosting a Pampered Chef party and using your debit card to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jrb0328