• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying with a Pampered Chef Debit Card: Who Gets the Check?

In summary, to be eligible for a Pampered Chef Debit Card, you must be an active consultant with at least $1,250 in sales, have a valid SSN or ITIN, and be at least 18 years old. To sign up, log into your Consultant Workstation and fill out an application. It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive your card, but expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. The card is for business use only and is linked to your consultant bank account for accessing funds.
melaniepc
If you have a PC debit card and they debit your account, who does the customer make their check out to? You or Pampered chef? You cant deposit checks made out to PC into your account right?

Re: paymentsGuests should never make checks out to PC. They should make them out to you.

Re: paymentsok that is what I have been doing, my sister said she thought that the girl that did my party months ago had her make the check out to PC. I was confused by that

Re: paymentsThey can't make it out to PC - you don't mail the checks to HO - you deposit them, PC debits your account, and then you get paid commission separately. That's how I explain it to my guests so they understand why I need payment up front - it's coming out of my pocket!

Hello there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help answer your question. If a customer has a PC debit card and the amount is debited from their account, the check should be made out to Pampered Chef. You cannot deposit checks made out to Pampered Chef into your personal account. I hope this clarifies things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I know if I am eligible for a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

To be eligible for a Pampered Chef Debit Card, you must be an active consultant with at least $1,250 in sales during the current or previous month. You must also have a valid Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) and be at least 18 years old.

2. How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can sign up for a Pampered Chef Debit Card by logging into your Consultant Workstation and clicking on the "Pampered Chef Debit Card" link under the "My Business" tab. From there, you will be prompted to fill out an application and provide your SSN or ITIN.

3. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

Once your application is approved, it typically takes 7-10 business days for your Pampered Chef Debit Card to arrive in the mail. If you need it sooner, you can request expedited shipping for an additional fee.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Debit Card for personal purchases?

No, the Pampered Chef Debit Card is intended for business use only. It should not be used for personal purchases or expenses.

5. How do I access my funds on my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

Your Pampered Chef Debit Card is linked to your consultant bank account. Any funds earned through sales or bonuses will automatically be deposited into your consultant bank account, and you can access those funds by using your debit card to make purchases or withdraw cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • jj16