• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are My Last Four Digits My Linked Debit Card Number for PC Direct Deposit?

In summary, "Is This My Debit Card Number?" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that securely stores and automatically fills in customers' debit card information for purchases. Customers can check if their card number is saved by logging into their account. It is safe to save debit card numbers as Pampered Chef uses secure encryption technology. Customers can remove their card number from their account at any time. Multiple debit cards can also be added and saved for convenience.
SusanPC
I am trying to close out my first show. I applied for PC debit/direct deposit 3 days ago but haven't heard anything from that. However, if I click "PC debit" on the payment page, it fills in a four digit number.

Does this mean they have linked my checking account and these are the last four digits of that number, so the debit card is now set up?

Thanks!!!:chef:

No, those are the FIRST 4 digits of the PC debit card. It auto fills them in since they are always the same. You'll need to enter the rest of the digits when you card arrives.

Try calling HO on Monday - they may be able to give it to you.

Definitely call on Monday, don't wait for it to come in the mail. It should definitely be ready by Monday. The number to call in on CC under the Financial contact numbers.

Thank you!

i JUST got my card .... a month after applying for it. you dont need to wait until monday -

Question: When can I receive my PC debit card number?
Answer: If you signed up via our website, you may retrieve your debit card number five business days from the date you applied, given the account information you provided is valid. You may call The Pampered Chef® Express Information System at (800) 449-2433 and select the Finance option to
retrieve your debit card number. If you have sent your debit card request by mail or fax, you may also call The Pampered Chef® Express Information System five business days from the date your form was received in the Home Office.

its just an automated system. you can retrieve it right now & get that first show submitted!! :thumbup:

1. What is "Is This My Debit Card Number?"

"Is This My Debit Card Number?" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to securely store and automatically fill in their debit card information when making purchases on our website or through our consultants.

2. How do I know if my debit card number is saved with Pampered Chef?

If you have previously made a purchase with your debit card through Pampered Chef, your card number will be automatically saved for future use. You can also check by logging into your account and viewing your payment methods under the "My Account" section.

3. Is it safe to save my debit card number with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is safe to save your debit card number with Pampered Chef. We use secure encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information. Your card number is only stored for your convenience and will not be shared with any third parties.

4. Can I remove my debit card number from my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can remove your debit card number from your Pampered Chef account at any time. Simply log into your account, go to the "My Account" section, and select the payment method you wish to remove. Then click on the "Remove" button.

5. Can I use multiple debit cards with my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can add and save multiple debit cards to your Pampered Chef account. This allows you to easily choose which card you would like to use for each transaction. Simply go to the "My Account" section and click on the "Add Payment Method" button to add a new card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • kailyon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kailyon
  • sarahsellcm