• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh No! I Forgot to Change My Debit Account for Tonight's Show!

I submitted the show using my cc instead of my debit card, I'm not allowed to use my personal debit card anymore to submit shows. So I'm going to have to fax in the new card info tomorrow.You need to set up an account specifically for PC. You can deposit customer payments and don't have to worry about using the money for other things just because it shows up on your statement. Then all the fees are a business expense, since they're for your business account.
clshirk
I have a show tonight and I just realized I never switched my debit account over. When I initially signed up for direct deposit, I used one of my main accts, and I have no clue which one. Then I opened another acct at a bank that is everywhere rather than just in WV for PC. I never re-submitted an application to change this or called to find out what to do. So, for the last 6-7 shows I submitted using my cc (I know, big no-no- but I paid it off immediately as soon as I deposited the money into my acct, so I never missed anything). Anyhow, so I think they said we can't use our personal cc's any more to submit- so I"m faxing the new debit card over today- but that's not going to change for at least a week and I am going on vacation Saturday, so I'm submitting the show tomorrow evening.

Any ideas? I was thinking of either moving money from savings into the checking acct that I have the debit card set up with, but I have no idea which acct I set it up with. Or should I just put cc pay on each person's payment with my cc for all check payments? Oh my, I am in a mess.

And does anyone know how to actually contact anyone about the debit card? Seems I can't find a number that leads to a human being for immediate contact.

Oh dear, you need some organization. You especially need totally different bank accounts for all your business expenses and deposits. Call Pampered Chef and ask if they can tell you which bank they have the direct deposit/debit on, and if you need to change it.I do use a credit card for my Pampered Chef shows, but it's the PC Visa. I don't use any other personal credit card or whatever to submit shows.

Ok- I think I'm organized now. Whew!! I called the solution center and got in contact with the finance department. They told me where my money would currently be debited from, but also said that if I faxed in the new debit form info, they would call me as soon as they received the fax to confirm and then later on in the day I would be good to use that acct. So- I am faxing it this afternoon via my husband and then I should get a call tomorrow morning. I spoke directly with the girl who will recieve the fax, so I feel much better now.
Ok, now that that's that- I'm set I believe. I also have my direct deposit going to that acct, not sure if I should have done that or not. I think it may become a mixing of business with pleasure deal- so I might need to switch that up again.
Agh!
Thanks for the reply.

Ohhh, darling, you definitely need to set up an account specifically for PC. Then you can deposit customer payments and won't be tempted to use that money for other things just because it shows up on your statement. It's also just handier in case you have bank fees. Then all the fees are a business expense, since they're for your business account.

Many banks have free checking accounts. They don't earn interest, but there's usually only a $50 minimum to open them.

Get a separate account PRONTO!

LOL- the sad part is, I have 3 checking accts at 3 different banks- and I actually had my direct deposit going to another acct, then I accidently switched it today by filling out the direct deposit form online rather than the debit form. But, I can fix that again I suppose. I'll tell the girl when she calls tomorrow to keep me at my old direct deposit or something. And go with the new debit. This was a mess. I understand what you mean about keeping them separated. I definitely will.

Why on earth do you have 3 checking accts?!?!?!!?

Dh and I share 2 checking accounts- one is the first one we had when we lived in NC and it actually gets interest in the checking and savings accts. Branches are only in NC- SECU. We never cancelled them and actually use it as the 'bonus' acct. Then our regular checking acct is here in WV for local banks. Opened that when we moved here since we can't use the others daily at a branch. Then I opened my own 3rd acct at a BB&T just for PC since they are nationwide I think.

As for the debit/direct deposit, the girl from the solution center told me that as long as I go back and fix the online direct deposit acct from the online change form, then it'll go back to that. She also has the debit set up now from my BB&T acct now, so that's what I was hoping since that's where I put all my money.
So, I"m set now.

1. What should I do if I forgot to change my debit account for tonight's show?

If you have forgotten to change your debit account for tonight's show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in updating your payment information before the show starts.

2. Can I still attend the show if I forgot to update my debit account?

Yes, you can still attend the show if you forgot to update your debit account. However, please make sure to contact your consultant beforehand to ensure that your payment information can be updated before the show starts.

3. Will I be charged if I forgot to update my debit account?

If you forgot to update your debit account, your payment may still go through if you have a saved payment method on file. If not, your consultant will work with you to update your payment information before the show starts. Please note that if your payment is declined, your order may not be processed.

4. How can I update my debit account for tonight's show?

To update your debit account for tonight's show, please contact your consultant. They will be able to assist you in updating your payment information. You can also update your payment information through your online account, if you have one set up.

5. What happens if I miss the deadline to update my debit account for tonight's show?

If you miss the deadline to update your debit account for tonight's show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a solution and ensure that your order is processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefsteph07