1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Direct Deposit and Debit Card Account Changes

Tags:
  1. lindseystar

lindseystar Member Gold Member

So, when I first signed up, I attached direct deposit and debit card to my personal account, now I have opened another account for PC exclusively and would like to change the account those things use.

My dilemma is that it doesn't let me change the debit card information online? We can only change it by mailing this form in? Can we call or e-mail? I guess I just do not understand how we can change the direct deposit account information online and not the debit card information. Just seems silly. :(

Nov 24, 2010
  2. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

No, you have to mail it in. I have this issue every time I move and open a new local account - which is about every 2-3 years. I think it's so they actually have your signature on file. Silly or not, that's just how it works. Don't think it will change anytime soon.

By the way, my hubby and I traveled through Rapid City on our move out here last year from NJ (clearly we took the long way) and actually put it on our list of possable places to live in the future. We LOVED the western part of South Dakota. Loved Rapid City and I was in AWE at my first sight of the Badlands. Lucky you to live in such a pretty place. Do you have really aweful winters?

Nov 24, 2010
  3. Careyann

Careyann Member Gold Member

It's terrible cold today!!!! In comparison to some places though, we have fairly mild winters. Of course that depends on the year, some have been worse then other! Plus wind can be annoying here, not a good thing today since our wind chill will be -26! Brrrr!!!

(I live in Rapid too! :)

Nov 24, 2010
  4. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

YOu can fax it in. I did. Call the solution center and they will give you the phone #.

Nov 24, 2010
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

You can print the form online, and like Nancy said you can fax it. I'm in Japan and told them fax wasn't as easy as it is for stateside consultants. They said I could scan & e-mail it. Not sure if that's because I'm overseas, or if they accept them that way all the time. ;)

Nov 25, 2010
  6. lindseystar

@Sharon - IT is very pretty here and I love it, except in the winter time. As Carey said, it is pretty cold here this week. It is very hard for me to adjust to the cold, I've always lived in S. California until I moved here. I was never exposed to anything below 50º at worse case scenario. Everyone says I'll get used to it, but I say I'll be a snow bird as soon as the kids are out of school.

As for the information change situation - I will call them and see if I can e-mail. It's a pain for me to snail mail, because I do EVERYTHING electronically. I have to buy postage each time. Faxing is still a pain, but not as much since I can do it for free from my day job. I like electronics. ;)

Nov 25, 2010
  7. Sheila

I'm right there with you on the postage thing. I actually don't even know the current cost of a stamp. :blushing: How sad is that?

Nov 25, 2010
  8. almondfarm

almondfarm Member Gold Member

For those of you in Rapid City, do you attend meetings? can you PM me if you are at meetings who that director is and if they accept hospitality?
    I haven't had luck going through home office, but have consultants in Spearfish and Pierre who would love some support...

Nov 26, 2010
  9. ShelbyMichalek

ShelbyMichalek Veteran Member

Sheila, just FYI it's 44 cents and 28 for a postcard. LOL

10. Sheila

Thanks! LOL

Nov 26, 2010
  11. lindseystar

You should PM Careyann...she knows more than I do for sure. I've only been to 2 cluster meetings @ Carey's house. I've heard of the things you are describing, but have no idea about details...

Nov 26, 2010
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted