• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Deposit and Debit Card Account Changes

In summary, the problem is that you can only change the direct deposit information online, but not the debit card information. You need to mail in the form to change the debit card information.
lindseystar
Gold Member
So, when I first signed up, I attached direct deposit and debit card to my personal account, now I have opened another account for PC exclusively and would like to change the account those things use.

My dilemma is that it doesn't let me change the debit card information online? We can only change it by mailing this form in? Can we call or e-mail? I guess I just do not understand how we can change the direct deposit account information online and not the debit card information. Just seems silly. :(

No, you have to mail it in. I have this issue every time I move and open a new local account - which is about every 2-3 years. I think it's so they actually have your signature on file. Silly or not, that's just how it works. Don't think it will change anytime soon.

By the way, my hubby and I traveled through Rapid City on our move out here last year from NJ (clearly we took the long way) and actually put it on our list of possable places to live in the future. We LOVED the western part of South Dakota. Loved Rapid City and I was in AWE at my first sight of the Badlands. Lucky you to live in such a pretty place. Do you have really aweful winters?

It's terrible cold today!!!! In comparison to some places though, we have fairly mild winters. Of course that depends on the year, some have been worse then other! Plus wind can be annoying here, not a good thing today since our wind chill will be -26! Brrrr!!!

(I live in Rapid too! :)

YOu can fax it in. I did. Call the solution center and they will give you the phone #.

You can print the form online, and like Nancy said you can fax it. I'm in Japan and told them fax wasn't as easy as it is for stateside consultants. They said I could scan & e-mail it. Not sure if that's because I'm overseas, or if they accept them that way all the time. ;)

@Sharon - IT is very pretty here and I love it, except in the winter time. As Carey said, it is pretty cold here this week. It is very hard for me to adjust to the cold, I've always lived in S. California until I moved here. I was never exposed to anything below 50º at worse case scenario. Everyone says I'll get used to it, but I say I'll be a snow bird as soon as the kids are out of school.As for the information change situation - I will call them and see if I can e-mail. It's a pain for me to snail mail, because I do EVERYTHING electronically. I have to buy postage each time. Faxing is still a pain, but not as much since I can do it for free from my day job. I like electronics. ;)

I'm right there with you on the postage thing. I actually don't even know the current cost of a stamp. :blushing: How sad is that?

For those of you in Rapid City, do you attend meetings? can you PM me if you are at meetings who that director is and if they accept hospitality?
I haven't had luck going through home office, but have consultants in Spearfish and Pierre who would love some support...

Sheila said:
I'm right there with you on the postage thing. I actually don't even know the current cost of a stamp. :blushing: How sad is that?

Sheila, just FYI it's 44 cents and 28 for a postcard. LOL

Thanks! LOL

almondfarm said:
For those of you in Rapid City, do you attend meetings? can you PM me if you are at meetings who that director is and if they accept hospitality?
I haven't had luck going through home office, but have consultants in Spearfish and Pierre who would love some support...

You should PM Careyann...she knows more than I do for sure. I've only been to 2 cluster meetings @ Carey's house. I've heard of the things you are describing, but have no idea about details...

1. What is direct deposit and how does it work?

Direct deposit is a method of electronically transferring your paycheck or funds directly into your bank account. Your employer will need your bank account information in order to set up direct deposit. Once set up, your funds will be automatically deposited into your account on the designated pay date.

2. Can I split my direct deposit between multiple accounts?

Yes, you can split your direct deposit between up to three different bank accounts. This is a great option for budgeting or saving for specific goals. You can specify the amount or percentage of your paycheck that you want to be deposited into each account.

3. How do I change my direct deposit information?

To change your direct deposit information, you will need to fill out a new direct deposit authorization form with your updated bank account information. This form can typically be obtained from your employer or payroll department. Once submitted, it may take 1-2 pay periods for the changes to take effect.

4. What is a debit card account change and how do I make one?

A debit card account change is when you update the bank account linked to your debit card. This is useful if you switch banks or want to use a different account for your purchases. To make a debit card account change, you will need to contact your bank and provide them with the new account information.

5. Are there any fees or charges for direct deposit or debit card account changes?

No, there are typically no fees or charges for setting up direct deposit or making a debit card account change. However, it is always best to check with your bank or employer to confirm if there are any fees associated with these changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kailyon