• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Debit Card in P3

In summary, the Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3 is a prepaid debit card that is available exclusively to Pampered Chef consultants. It can be signed up for through the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website and offers benefits such as faster access to earnings, no monthly fees, and the ability to use the card for purchases. There are daily and monthly limits for both ATM withdrawals and purchases, which can be found in the terms and conditions of the card. If there are any issues or questions about the card, the P3 customer service team can be contacted for assistance.
JessicaMosley
Hello! I'm new and just got my debit card in the mail about a week ago. I went in tonight to submit my first show and I'm being told that my TPC Debit Card account number is incorrect??? I'm typing exactly what I see on the card! I called the Debit Card center and they verified the number was the correct one. I dont know what to do? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Jessica:D

Ooh- that's a tricky one. Are you sure you have PC Debit checked, and not PC Visa?
You can also enter the number in the preferences area so it'll self-populate when you want to use it. Try entering it there. (I'm sorry I can't give you an exact location - I'm on a different computer right now than what P3's installed on).

Tried that and got the same answer. Aargh. What number do I call for tech support? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
Thanks,
Jessica

888 OUR CHEF. I believe tech support is #4.

Thanks! I called and spent about an hour on the phone with them and by time it was all said and done I had to completely reinstall and not use a backup. Thank goodness I've only done one show!!
Thanks for the help :)
Jessica

Well it turned out that while uninstalling it and reinstalling fixed the problem I was unable to use my backup because it was the problem! So I got to start all over! Thankfully I'm new and didn't have too much in there.

Ugh, but at least you did not lose much. Make sure to regularly backup to 2 different locations and that way if one backup is corrupt the other one might be ok.

What is the Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3 is a prepaid debit card that is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to access their earnings and commissions in a convenient and secure way.

How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3?

Consultants can sign up for the Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3 through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Debit Card" tab to begin the sign-up process.

What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3 offers several benefits, including faster access to earnings, no monthly fees, and the ability to use the card for purchases anywhere that accepts Visa. It also eliminates the need for paper checks and allows for easy tracking of earnings and expenses.

Is there a limit to how much I can withdraw or spend with the Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3?

Yes, there are daily and monthly limits for both ATM withdrawals and purchases. These limits can be found in the terms and conditions of the card, which can be accessed through the P3 website.

What should I do if I have issues or questions about my Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3?

If you have any questions or encounter any issues with your Pampered Chef Debit Card in P3, you can contact the P3 customer service team for assistance. They can be reached through the P3 website or by calling the number on the back of your card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • sarahsellcm