• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef? Learn About Pampered Chef Debit & Credit Cards

In summary, the Pampered Chef debit card is linked to your bank account and deducts funds for purchases, while the credit card allows for purchases with interest paid at a later date. To apply, visit the website and fill out an application form. Benefits of having these cards include discounts, rewards, special financing options, fraud protection, and the ability to earn points. There are no annual or monthly fees, but late payment and overdraft fees may apply. Both cards can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, but rewards are only earned for purchases made through Pampered Chef.
cookinwithjen
Hello,

I am new to PC and to the chef success community (awesome, by the way!).

I have seen a lot of mention of PC Debit and PC Credit card. Can anyone tell me exactly what the debit card is, how it works, etc. I have a regular bank card so is there a benefit to having hte PC Debit card?

Thanks!

You will have to use the PC Debit Card (which is linked to your bank card) in order to submit shows & order supplies.

It's also not a typical "debit card" where you can use it at other stores. It's strictly to submit shows and supplies and orders attatched to your acct. HTH

1. What is the difference between the Pampered Chef debit and credit cards?

The Pampered Chef debit card is linked directly to your bank account and deducts funds from your account for purchases. The credit card, on the other hand, allows you to make purchases and pay the balance at a later date with interest.

2. How do I apply for a Pampered Chef debit or credit card?

To apply for a Pampered Chef debit or credit card, simply visit our website and click on the "Apply Now" button. You will be directed to fill out an application form and provide necessary information for the card you wish to apply for.

3. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef debit or credit card?

Both the Pampered Chef debit and credit cards offer exclusive discounts and rewards for cardholders, as well as special financing options for larger purchases. Additionally, the credit card offers fraud protection and the ability to earn points for purchases.

4. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef debit or credit card?

There are no annual or monthly fees for either the Pampered Chef debit or credit card. However, late payment fees may apply for the credit card and overdraft fees may apply for the debit card.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef debit or credit card for purchases outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, both the debit and credit cards can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. However, you will only earn rewards and benefits for purchases made through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleighsmom529
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • chefsteph07