• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Debit Card: Ready to Order? FAQs

In summary, the PC Debit card is a way for PC to withdraw money from your bank account to cover the checks that customers give you to pay for the orders. You can use the card to pay for your business paperwork and personal product orders. You should open a regular account and a savings account and use the savings to have your PC commission direct deposited. You can also sign up for both the debit and the direct deposit.
lonet
Can PC make direct deposits and deductions right from a bank debit card? This is my first SuperStarter Month. I'm ready to submit an order, but I'm not clear about this debit card thing. I've contact the home office already and I am waiting on a call back. I'm just trying to figure out how this PC Debit card works. Thanks.

:D Yes they can! As long as you gave them all of your account information, they will give you a speial "PC" debit account number and they will deduct shows and direct deposit your check there!:)

Welcome to this forum! Congrats on signing with a terrific company!:D

How do I deposit the funds collected from the show into the pc debit card? I do have it already. Do you think it's easier to use the PC credit card?

Thanks for your welcome. I think signing on was great. I am blessed with a very supportive family, who are excited too! I had my first open house this wkend, reaching almost 1000.00 in sales. Yeah!!!! I have a very nice recruiter. Unfortunately, we both stay busy. I'm not sure she really knew the time involved when recruiting a new consultant. It's ok. I'm learning! Thanks again!

lonet said:
How do I deposit the funds collected from the show into the pc debit card? I do have it already. Do you think it's easier to use the PC credit card?

You deposit the money collected into the bank account that's associated with your PC debit card then when that show is processed PC withdraws the funds from that bank account.
I only have the PC debit, and love it.

If you have customers that pay with credit cards does the HO take out the full amount of the show from your dc then reimburse you for the cc charges once they go through HO?

we pay no fees for credit cards. that's taken right out of their credit card account.:)

lonet said:
Can PC make direct deposits and deductions right from a bank debit card? This is my first SuperStarter Month. I'm ready to submit an order, but I'm not clear about this debit card thing. I've contact the home office already and I am waiting on a call back. I'm just trying to figure out how this PC Debit card works. Thanks.

If you are referring to Direct Deposits for your commission....that's a seperate form you have to fill out.

Question: I just submitted my agreement. Do they e-mail consultant information to you or do you have to wait for your kit to get your consultant #?

They will email it to you within 48 hours I believe!

Hi,
I just signed up a few weeks ago. Here's the process--after you submit your agreement, they will send you an email followed by a letter in the mail. Then you should go to your favorite bank and open an account. This can be your PC account for all your biz. Or you can open a regular account and a savings account and use the savings to have your PC commission direct deposited. Or you can use one account for both. In Consultant's Corner, which you can access with your ID/password from that email they send you, you can sign up for both the debit and the direct deposit. It can be one checking account for both or a different one for each (they're are two forms online but one can accomplish both by checking off the appropriate box).The Debit Card is basically the authorization you give PC to withdraw funds from your account to cover the checks that customers give you to pay for the orders. Customers who pay by credit card are taken care of by home office--you just input their info from the order form unto the software you will eventually load on your computer after you get your kit. Once your debit card # is in your Pampered Partner Plus program, you will not have to refer to the card again. You can pay for your business paperwork and personal product orders using the debit card number (aka, your PC personal checking account).I hope this helps!--Cath

Forgot to mention that home office takes about 5 business days to process your debit card request. So you can deposit those checks into your account in the meantime but you will not be able to submit your show until you get that debit card number.

Thanks - got my # so far - account not set up yet online though...have to call in the a.m. I'm planning on trying to get the forms filled out as soon as possible.

What is the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card is a reloadable prepaid card that can be used to make purchases from the Pampered Chef website, in-person at Pampered Chef parties, and at select retail locations.

How do I order a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can order a Pampered Chef Debit Card by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Debit Card" tab. From there, you can follow the instructions to order your card.

How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for your Pampered Chef Debit Card to arrive after you have ordered it. If you have not received your card after this time, please contact customer service for assistance.

Is there a fee to use the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

There are no fees associated with using the Pampered Chef Debit Card for purchases. However, there is a $5.95 monthly maintenance fee if the card is not used for 90 consecutive days.

How do I reload my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can reload your Pampered Chef Debit Card by logging into your account and clicking on the "Debit Card" tab. From there, you can add funds to your card using a credit or debit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • kailyon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kailyon
  • melaniepc