• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Debit Card Transaction & KE Order: What Does it Mean?

In summary, a debit card transaction is when a purchase is made using a debit card, deducting funds directly from your bank account. A KE order is a specific type of transaction made through Pampered Chef. The transaction will appear as "Pampered Chef KE Order" on your bank statement. If there are multiple KE orders, it could mean multiple purchases or a single order split for processing. A KE order cannot be cancelled or changed, but items can be returned according to the return policy. Personal information is secure during the ordering process and debit card information is not stored after the transaction is completed.
jrb0328
I submitted a show last week and my PC debit card transaction has still not posted but the order has shipped. does that mean that my KE order also placed with my debit will not be charged right away as well?

Yes this happens with everything really. I just signed up and noticed I'll receive things and then a few days later get charged. ;)

It can happen - and frequently - but don't count on it all the time - I make sure I deposit my checks the day after a show to allow clearing and such - HO is very gracious and allows us to take our time - but I wouldnt bank on the time span every time -

1. What is a debit card transaction and KE order?

A debit card transaction is a purchase made using a debit card, which deducts funds directly from your bank account. KE order refers to a specific type of transaction made through our company, Pampered Chef.

2. How will I see this transaction on my bank statement?

The transaction will appear as "Pampered Chef KE Order" on your bank statement.

3. What does it mean if I see multiple KE orders on my statement?

If you see multiple KE orders on your statement, it could mean that you made multiple purchases through Pampered Chef using your debit card. It is also possible that a single order was split into multiple KE orders for processing purposes.

4. Can I cancel or change a KE order?

Once a KE order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or changed. However, you can return the items for a refund or exchange according to our return policy.

5. Is my personal information secure when making a KE order?

Yes, we take the security of our customers' personal information very seriously. Our website uses encryption technology to protect your information during the ordering process. Additionally, we do not store your debit card information after the transaction is completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ms_twana