• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Accept Debit Cards?

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts debit cards as a form of payment for both online and in-person purchases, without any additional fees. They accept all major debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can use your debit card to pay for a Pampered Chef party order, and also save your payment information for future purchases by creating an account on their website.
pkd09
Silver Member
I know we accept all of the common credit cards (MC,VISA,DISCOVER,AMX) but what about debit cards? I have a host who does not have a credit card or checks. She does EVERYTHING with her debit card.

As long as the debit card has a visa or mastercard logo, you should be fine. Otherwise, she would have to pay by check or cash.

I have guests pay with debit cards all the time. I tell them that it may take a few weeks to clear their account but it eventually will. This has cut back alittle on my declined cards, but lately I have had atleast 1 per show :eek:

Before I became a consultant I always used my debit card to buy. All of my customer use their debit card to buy stuff from me. I barely mess with checks or cash anymore. Most Debit cards have a visa or mastercard logo on them so they can be used as either a debit card or credit card.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that we do accept debit cards as a form of payment. Your host can definitely use her debit card to make a purchase. If she has any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm happy to help!

1. Can I use my debit card to make a purchase from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef accepts debit cards as a form of payment for online and in-person purchases.

2. Are there any additional fees for using a debit card to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

No, there are no additional fees for using a debit card to make a purchase from Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any restrictions on which types of debit cards are accepted by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef accepts all major debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

4. Can I use my debit card to pay for a Pampered Chef party order?

Yes, you can use your debit card to pay for a Pampered Chef party order, either online or through your consultant.

5. Can I save my debit card information for future purchases on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can save your debit card information for future purchases by creating an account on Pampered Chef's website and securely storing your payment information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • melissasutkus