• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Item Shipped but Account Not Debited??

It generally takes 3-5 days for the funds to show up on your account after you submit the order. However, there have been a few cases where it has taken up to a month for the funds to show up.
Monty060609
This is the first order I placed using my PC Debit card.
I submitted the order in P3 on 11/7 7:30am
The order shipped on 11/10 and is due to arrive on the 13th
But there is still no activity on my debit account?

How many days do you find that it takes for the transaction to show up on your bank account?

Since I am just starting out there isn't a ton of money in that account and I don't want to be moving money around and screwing it all up.

It can take anywhere from 3-5 days. I submitted a Show on October 31st and it was debited on November 5th. Just be sure to keep all the money needed to cover the PC debit card in the account.

i see it usually takes 5 days before it hits my account too.....so you will likely see it by Friday I'd expect.

I'm really surprised! So they ship items without even getting paid for them.It shouldn't ever be a problem because I'm using my PC account as my secret 'money stuffed under the mattress' savings account too so I don't intend to take out any earnings for a set number of months at a time.

My orders are almost always shipped before the money is out of my account. I was shocked at first, too!

Okay, I think I'm going to start using the debit card then. I have been using my PC credit card, but I'm having a hard time keeping all my finances straight. I think this may help me if I use this debit card account only for shows. I always used the CC because I was afraid that if a check didn't clear in time I'd get ISF notices and get bank fees.

I have a separate checking account for PC only. That is what my direct deposit is linked too and my debit card and it is the one that I deposit order checks into. I'm going to pretend like it isn't there so hopefully I can get a savings going so that I can pay off some things. But IF I do need the money it is easy enough to do an online transfer through my banks website to put the money I've earned into my reg checking account.
That is just what I'm doing to keep all my money straight. I actually applied for the Credit card but I'm glad I didn't get it bc I think this is going to work out much better. Plus no interest at all.

I have a separate business checking account (whole other thread, but this is what my bank wanted me to do...) and my paychecks get deposited into that. I just use my cc for all my shows, office max purchases, Merrill, supply orders, postage, etc. So over time, it's hard to keep show money separate to pay that part off of the monthly statement and see what my expenses have been. I wish I had a better method for keeping it all straight.

babywings76 said:
I have a separate business checking account (whole other thread, but this is what my bank wanted me to do...) and my paychecks get deposited into that. I just use my cc for all my shows, office max purchases, Merrill, supply orders, postage, etc. So over time, it's hard to keep show money separate to pay that part off of the monthly statement and see what my expenses have been. I wish I had a better method for keeping it all straight.
ahh, I see.
I use my regular debit card/credit card for any purchases for business stuff-Merrill, supply, paperwork, postage and keep the receipt in an envelope (I keep an envelope in my purse so I don't forget). Unless you do PC full time and make a ton of money at it you don't need to keep everything 100% separate. When it comes to tax time they will need to see income versus expenses, it doesn't matter where the income/expenses were kept or how you paid for them because you are self employed so all that matters is that YOU earned the money and YOU paid your expenses.

didn't want to start a new thread but...
I received an order on Friday the 27th and STILL have not been charged for it yet?When I asked this question before it turned out to charge on the same day it arrived, but this time it is way overdue

My order submitted on November 21st was not debited until December 1, but I received it on the 26th...a really long time but my order submitted November 30th was debited today and shipped yesterday! Go figure!

I have 2 charges from 11/7 and 2 charges from 11/9 that still have not come through. Almost a MONTH later!!!

Oh, and Microsoft Money (or another similar software program) is WONDERFUL for helping you keep track of what you've already "spent" and what's left in your account. ;)

What does "Item Shipped but Account Not Debited" mean?

When an item is marked as "shipped" in our system, it means that it has been sent out for delivery. However, the payment for the item has not been processed or deducted from your account.

Why was my account not debited for a shipped item?

There are a few possible reasons for this. It could be due to a delay in the payment processing, an issue with the payment method used, or a discrepancy in the item's price. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Will my account be debited for the shipped item eventually?

Yes, your account will be debited for the item once the payment has been processed. This may take a few days depending on your payment method and bank processing times.

Can I cancel or change my order if my account has not been debited?

If your account has not been debited, it is possible to cancel or make changes to your order. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible to ensure that the changes can be made before the item is shipped.

What should I do if my account is debited but the item has not been shipped?

In this case, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will investigate the issue and ensure that the item is shipped to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Mandeelou