• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This How I Pay for Shows?????

In summary, to pay for shows through Pampered Chef, you can use a credit or debit card, a Pampered Chef gift certificate, or PayPal. Unfortunately, you cannot split payments between multiple methods and your payment information is secure with industry-standard encryption. You can use a Pampered Chef gift certificate to pay for a show and if you need to cancel a show after paying, you can contact customer service for a potential refund or credit.
luvmypomeranian
Just to make sure I know how to do this right......

After a show....I take all the checks and cash and deposit it in my bank account that I use for my Pampered Chef business. Then I use my Pampered Chef debit card that is linked to my bank account to pay the show total on P3.

Is that correct? And if I have any credit card payments I enter that info into P3.

sounds like you have it.

Also, if you have entered any items as "gift from consultant", make sure you have some extra money in there to cover those too.

Yes, that is correct. Your bank is usually debited 4 days after the show is submitted. I like to make sure I have everything deposited either by, or immediately after I submit the show.

Yes, I usually do my deposit the morning after I submit. Just to make sure that money is in there when the account is debited! Also, make sure you have a little extra money in there in case one of your customer's checks don't clear.

A lot of banks hold checks for anywhere from 2-5 days if they're over $100...

1. How do I pay for shows through Pampered Chef?

To pay for shows through Pampered Chef, you can use a credit or debit card, a Pampered Chef gift certificate, or PayPal. Simply select your preferred payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to complete your payment.

2. Can I split the payment for a show between multiple methods?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to split payments between multiple methods. You will need to choose one payment method for each show purchase.

3. Is my payment information secure?

Yes, we take the security of your payment information very seriously. Our website uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and financial information. Additionally, we do not store your payment information after your transaction is complete.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef credit to pay for a show?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift certificate to pay for a show. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout and the amount will be deducted from your total.

5. What happens if I need to cancel a show after I've already paid?

If you need to cancel a show after you have already paid, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to offer a refund or credit for a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Intrepid_Chef