• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Returns: Exchanging Items with FedEx Kinko's

In summary, the address for returns at Pampered Chef is: Attn: Returns Department, 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. Returns must be sent to this address and cannot be made at physical store locations. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping when returning items. The return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase, with the exception of final sale items, as long as the items are in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. If items arrived damaged or defective, customers can contact the customer service team for a resolution.
pamperedgirl3
I have a customer who wants to exchange an item for a different one & spoke to HO about it yesterday. The customer service rep gave me a huge code to take to my local FedEx Kinko's to send it back postage paid. But she didn't give me an address to mail it back. Does anyone have that? I know it changed recently from sending something back a month ago, but of course I can't find it! Or maybe the code will have the address that Kinko's puts on???Thanks!!

On a side note, I'm a little upset that I have to drive over to the Kinko's to have this done. When we had UPS, they came & picked it up at my or the host/customer's house. I certainly hope that they don't expect our customers to do this with every return. My local Kinko's is 15-20 minutes away & not in a place I go very often. So I'm wasting gas to send it back, not to mention having to find the extra time for a 40 minute round-trip. Has anyone else had to do this since we switched to FedEx?

Mailing LabelsHere is a mailing label for HO returns.

Attachments

• Mailing Label HO.doc
    20 KB · Views: 407
  • Mailing Label HO 4 per.doc
    27 KB · Views: 353
Thanks a bunch!

The address they give me was.

Pampered Chef
Return Goods Dept.
180 Meldow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101

Address for returns
dsaenz said:
Pampered Chef
Return Goods Dept.
180 Meldow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101

This is the address they give me, and I sent one back hope it was right.

What is the address for returns?

The address for returns is:Pampered ChefAttn: Returns Department1 Pampered Chef LaneAddison, IL 60101Please make sure to include your name, address, and order number with the returned items.

Can I return items to a physical store location?

No, returns must be sent to the address listed above. We do not accept returns at our physical store locations.

Do I need to pay for shipping when returning items?

Yes, customers are responsible for the cost of shipping when returning items.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef?

Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase, with the exception of final sale items. Items must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

What if my items arrived damaged or defective?

If your items arrived damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. We will work with you to resolve the issue and provide a replacement or refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • LisaVH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedgirl3