• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Officemax, Depot, Kinko's Discount?

In summary, the conversation is about comparing printing prices and services at various office supply stores, specifically OfficeMax, OfficeDepot, and Staples. The participants discuss the convenience and cost-effectiveness of using online printing services and rewards programs. They also mention the availability of discounts and deals on certain items at these stores. There is confusion about whether or not Office Depot offers delivery or shipping for online print orders. The conversation ends with a request for a list of discounted items available at OfficeMax.
esavvymom
Staff member
So what is the discount or price we'd pay at OfficeMax or OfficeDepot for printing? I saw the prices for FedEx. Mainly interested in the B&W and Color Copies prices.

Are they worth it? is one better than the other? For me, I have an OfficeMax and Staples closer to me. I have to look up the Kinko's locations.
Just wondering.

You can have your printing done online at Office Depot (go through the link on CC) and it will be shipped to your door with NO shipping charges.

B&W copies are 3 cents
Color copies are 34 cents

You can have stuff collated, stapled, folded, cut - and then have it delivered to your door! I LOVE this service!

I don't know, I don't use the other places that take our discount..I go to Staples and I have the Staples Rewards Card, over the past 3 or 4 months I spent enough on ink and such that they sent me a check to use in the store for over $10 which I put back into things for PC..I thought that was pretty cool. If Staples is closer to you, I'd do that.

I have spent several days getting things ready to print at the Office Depot near me (about 20 miles). So I call today to see if they will deliver to Cleveland. The lady in the copy center said NO Office Depots ever made copy deliveries or ships them anywhere. I told her that I had seen from various people across the USA that they do. She said that was impossible. Since Staples is just down the street from me, even at 7 cents a copy, with my rewards card, I think it will end up cheaper than the gas to make a 40+ mile round trip!

If you order copies online through the link on Consultant's Corner, Office Depot will deliver. The issue there is that you must have an electronic copy of whatever you want printed - it's a print job, not a copy job. They're run from central locations, not necessarily individual stores.

How long does it usually take to go through Office Depot on copies?

There's no Office Depot anywhere near me, but I've used Office Max for copies and other stuff. It's about the same as Office Depot's rates.

They also have a discount on other stuff in their store. The thing I hate about it is that it's all a guess as to what might be on discount. You have to take what you're looking at to the counter to find out. I went there yesterday and card stock was only 60 cents off, and everything else I was looking at was not discounted at all. But their biz card magnets ... you just can't beat that deal! $4 for 50 ... normally they're $12!

I don't know what the copying discount is (which was part of my original reason for starting this thread), but I called Staples and Office Max, and both are 98 cents for a 2-sided color copy. OUCH!! We have a nice small business style Brother Laser copier/printer/scanner. My DH at first didn't want to print at home and use our supplies and costs- for the big jobs. But at $1 a flyer (unsure of discount- but didn't expect MUCH), we calculated it will cost us about $0.40 for a 2-sided color copy to do it at home! Not counting the $4-5 in gas to get there. So I'm just going to do most of my stuff at home. I did find somewhere on the CC area- same area as the OfficeMax card- there is a spreadsheet that had the discounted items and their prices. Maybe that would help. I printed it off for comparison and to take with me when I'm in there- so I can see what is a deal and what isn't. But those card magnets sounds like a great deal! I just got some- but with store credit...so now I know where to get more!

Right now until Oct 18th, Staples is giving 25% back on your Rewards card for copies and 50% back on your Rewards card for paper! That is way cheaper than Office Max or Office Depot! Lady from Office Depot swears they never deliver/ship copies from online. It had me choose a store to have it printed at closest to me...and that is the one I called! I just ran down to Staples and did it! Less than 5 miles, 7 cents a copy, and 25% back on my Rewards card. Came out about the same...

There is a list of frequently bought items on Consultants Corner under the Office Max perks. I am unable to view it on my computer! Does anyone have a copy that they can send to me? I would love to see what some of the prices are with our discount.

Thanks!

Does Staples do the consultant discount rewards thing also? I didn't notice them on the CC list. Or is it just you go and sign up for the store card like you do at grocery store?

You have to take the perks card to office max to get the correct price. If you just call them, I don't think they know what you're talking about.The price of the copies should be listed on consultant's corner.Staples and Office Max both have their own rewards program, but I don't like how Office Max's program works. If you are returning enough ink cartridges to get $9 in credit, you have to spend at least $9 at that time.

ChefBeckyD said:
You can have your printing done online at Office Depot (go through the link on CC) and it will be shipped to your door with NO shipping charges.

B&W copies are 3 cents
Color copies are 34 cents

You can have stuff collated, stapled, folded, cut - and then have it delivered to your door! I LOVE this service!

Is this a price that kicks in once we enter our Worklife Rewards Member #..b/c I am trying now to place the online order, and it is charging 9cents for 1 b/w copy?

No. You should get the special price when you go to the site through CC and log in. It's been so long since I had things printed that way, I can't remember if it looked right through the whole order, or if the total was updated later.

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount at OfficeMax, Depot, or Kinko's?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef employee, you are eligible for a discount at all three retailers.

2. What is the discount percentage for OfficeMax, Depot, and Kinko's?

The discount percentage varies by retailer, but typically ranges from 10-20% off.

3. Do I need to show proof of employment to receive the discount?

Yes, you will need to provide your employee ID or other proof of employment in order to receive the discount.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount on any item at these retailers?

The discount can typically be used on most items in-store, but some exclusions may apply. It is best to check with the specific retailer for any restrictions.

5. Can I combine my Pampered Chef discount with other sales or promotions at these retailers?

In most cases, the Pampered Chef discount cannot be combined with other sales or promotions at these retailers. However, it is always best to check with the specific retailer for their policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LisaVH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • courtneybelken