• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Discounts at Kinko's with FedEx: Info & How-To

I guess I should have made it clearer...although its only 10 miles, first I live in NYC, so EVERYTHING is less than 10 miles;)I don't like that they want a cc# either. No thanks. I'll just go to Office Depot b/c it's much closer.I haven't seen anywhere that said how much the copies were. It said UP TO a 15% discount, but didn't say anything about the price of copies.Get this...the closest one to me is......47 miles away!!!!!! I didn't like adding a credit card number either, only because I don't know which card I would want to use at the time. Oh well....
LisaVH
I seem to remember somewhere it was mentioned that due to the switch to FedEx, consultants could get a discount at Kinko's locations as well. Does anyone know anything about this and how to we use it?

The information was supposed to be out on Jan. 15th, but they are behind. I haven't seen the information up yet. I'm sure we'll get an email, or it will be on CC when it is ready.

I wrote to HO about that and this is what I got back:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. This information has not yet been communicated. Once this information is available it will be communicated to the field either by email, Weekly Bites or through Consultant Newsletter.

Rachel Kusreau
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com

You are so on top of things Harriet. I love it!

Thanks, Jason--I try. Now if HO will get moving we will be all set!

I have a feeling it's not HO, it's FE not getting the info to them. :)

You could be so right Ann. We'll have to wait and see. I just don't know why they don't just let us know something about it unless something isn't working out as planned.

CC has a link to FedEx Kinkos but the page it takes you to isn't up and running. It must be close now....

Thanks, Rebecca. I'll be watching for it!

rebeccastt said:
CC has a link to FedEx Kinkos but the page it takes you to isn't up and running. It must be close now....

The last time I checked today the link is gone.:(

Oh, shoot! When are they going to have that link up?????

Yes! I got an email today about the FedKex Kinkos discount card. It is also up on CC. I just submitted my request for the discount card! Yippee!

rebeccastt said:
Yes! I got an email today about the FedKex Kinkos discount card. It is also up on CC. I just submitted my request for the discount card! Yippee!

I just got my Email...the closest 1 to me is over 10 miles away...& I dont like that they want a Credit Card #...I'll pass....:rolleyes:

I don't like that they want a credit card when you sign up. Depending on my finances I may use a different account. I think it is basically for shipping purposes. The closest Kinko's to me is not in my backyard and I don't think it is worth the gas to get there for the discount at this point in time.

Ginger428 said:
I just got my Email...the closest 1 to me is over 10 miles away...& I dont like that they want a Credit Card #...I'll pass....:rolleyes:

Get this...the closest one to me is......47 miles away!!!!!! I didn't like adding a credit card number either, only because I don't know which card I would want to use at the time. Oh well....

I've heard they are building one by me. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Has anyone seen a price quote for copies? I saw on the Discount Summary tab that they mention a price quote for copies, but I don't see an actual amount.

Anyone?

The whole situation to me is very vague, Rebecca. I think I saw 15% off for copies but I have no clue what they normally charge. I think our discount is only for copying and shipping.

No, I haven't seen one but I did give my cc number because I just went to Staples today and paid .06 per copy. I really need black ink though!!

I don't like that they want a cc# either. No thanks. I'll just go to Office Depot b/c it's much closer.

I didn't see anywhere that said how much the copies were. It said UP TO a 15% discount, but didn't say anything about the price of copies.

My closest Kinkos is 75 miles away. I don't use a credit card, so I guess that leaves me out. I prefer staples. Most things I print on my own printer off the web, so rarely need to go somewhere for copies. I can by my own binding supplies and use the binder at the office I used to work at, so I probably won't be going to Kinkos.

rebeccastt said:
Get this...the closest one to me is......47 miles away!!!!!! I didn't like adding a credit card number either, only because I don't know which card I would want to use at the time. Oh well....

I've heard they are building one by me. Hopefully it won't take too long.

I guess I should have made it clearer...although its only 10 miles, first I live in NYC, so EVERYTHING is less than 10 miles;) , but the killer is its in another boro which is 4.50 each way on the bridge..LOL, so there goes the discount!:rolleyes:

Even with the discount, Kinko's will be more for copies than anyplace else. They have some of the highest prices in the industry for photocopies. Not worth it.

I, too, didn't like that they wanted a CC#, but I suspect that's so they have one on file for pick-ups (shipping).

Don't quote me on it, I work for an outside company and do all of Kinko's retail supplies ordering. I'm pretty sure regular price for a b&W copy is 8 cents, at least in Alaska it is. HTH

I signed up for my Discount Card- and I noticed today they are withdrawing $10 from my check card account I gave... Did anyone read that they would be charging????

Thanks,
Karla

Stoney5 said:
I signed up for my Discount Card- and I noticed today they are withdrawing $10 from my check card account I gave... Did anyone read that they would be charging????

Thanks,
Karla

Must have been in the fine print. I definately won't sign up now! I'll stick with my local Staples and get my rewards.

pamperedharriet said:
Must have been in the fine print. I definately won't sign up now! I'll stick with my local Staples and get my rewards.

I AM soooooooooooooooooooo GLAD I didnt sign up with them......:cool: :cool: :cool:

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount at any Kinko's location?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef discount at any Kinko's location that is owned and operated by FedEx. This includes both traditional Kinko's stores and FedEx Office locations.

2. How do I access my Pampered Chef discount at Kinko's?

To access your Pampered Chef discount at Kinko's, simply present your Pampered Chef consultant ID or a copy of your Pampered Chef invoice at the time of purchase. You can also mention your affiliation with Pampered Chef to the Kinko's staff before placing your order.

3. What kind of discount can I expect at Kinko's with my Pampered Chef affiliation?

The discount offered at Kinko's for Pampered Chef consultants varies by location and service. Typically, you can expect a discount of 10-15% on printing and shipping services. However, it is always best to check with your local Kinko's or FedEx Office for specific discount amounts.

4. Can I combine my Pampered Chef discount with other promotions or coupons at Kinko's?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef discount cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons at Kinko's. It is also not applicable to online orders. The discount is only valid for in-store purchases at participating locations.

5. Is there a limit to how often I can use my Pampered Chef discount at Kinko's?

No, there is no limit to how often you can use your Pampered Chef discount at Kinko's. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can continue to enjoy the discount at participating Kinko's and FedEx Office locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dsaenz
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Miss Cori