• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Laptop Shopping: Discounts for Consultants?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can receive a 10% discount on select Dell laptops through the Pampered Chef website. This discount can be combined with any current promotions or sales offered by Dell. To redeem the discount, you must log into your consultant account and access the Dell website through the provided link. The discount is available for all active consultants, but can only be used for one laptop per year. Eligible laptops are chosen for their compatibility with consultant work and can be found on the Pampered Chef website.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
Aloha all,

I am thinking of buying a new laptop for PC and was wondering what options are available to us. I thought I had heard or read somewhere (but can't seem to find it) that PC Consultants could get a discount either at Office Depot or via Dell.

Is anyone familiar with this?

Thanks much!!

We get discounts on things at Office Depot. You do not know what, if any, the discount is until they scan your discount card. You sign up under CC.

You can also find order your laptop through Office Depot online (through CC) and you will see the discount. I think this goes for Office Max also.

My DH purchased my laptop through Dell as a refurbished and it was only a return and had never been used. It was under $500. Both my Dad and Father-in-Law (the computer nerds) told him he got an awesome deal and they had wished they had seen it themselves.

I bought mine directly from Dell last year, but got a better deal right through Dell than I would have through PC. Hope you get a good one! :)

Be sure that your laptop (whatever the brand) meets all the criteria needed to run the Pampered Chef programs!

Hey. Do you know how much discount you saved at office depot? I got a new one this weekend at office depot but forgot to use my discount card. BUmmer.

1. What discounts are available for consultants when purchasing a laptop through Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for a 10% discount on laptops through our partnership with Dell. Additionally, you can take advantage of any current promotions or sales offered by Dell.

2. How do I redeem the laptop discount as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To redeem the laptop discount, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can access the link to the Dell website and browse available laptops at the discounted price.

3. Is the laptop discount available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the laptop discount is available for all active Pampered Chef consultants. This includes both new and existing consultants.

4. Can I use the laptop discount for multiple purchases?

Yes, you can use the laptop discount for multiple purchases. However, the discount is only available for one laptop per year.

5. Are there any restrictions on the type of laptop I can purchase with the discount?

The laptop discount is only available for select Dell laptops. These laptops are specifically chosen for their compatibility with the Pampered Chef consultant work and business needs. You can find a list of eligible laptops on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • ccmahaffey