• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pampered Chef Pins or Pens for Your New Consultants?

It is something a director has the option of purchasing for their consultants. It's possible your director chooses to do something different.Are you still looking for consultnat pins/charms? i have some.. let me know at [email protected] and I can send you pix...
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I thought I had some different things left in my office but apparently I got rid of them. I'm looking for any logo writing pens or pins that you can wear on your shirt. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money just want to give my new consultants some things to use.

Bumping - I would even be okay with some of the chef's hat pins they use to give when you qualified.

Those are still available through Merrill, Item #714031001. ($16.75 for 5 or $31.00 for 10.)

Last edited:
They are on Merrill in the director area, not our supply order from PC. I have a bunch of pins and charms. I could email you a picture if you like but my office is still entirely packed - moved across country and just got our stuff delivered about a week ago - I'm hoping to get through those boxes in the next week or so if you are interested...

BethCooks4U said:
They are on Merrill in the director area, not our supply order from PC.

I have a bunch of pins and charms. I could email you a picture if you like but my office is still entirely packed - moved across country and just got our stuff delivered about a week ago - I'm hoping to get through those boxes in the next week or so if you are interested...

I'm just looking to get them by spring launch. If not, no big problem!

If there are any extra pins and charms I would be interested.

Oops! Yes, Merrill. I even went to Merrill & got the # for the post! LOL You can ask your upline to order them for you. ;)

wadesgirl said:
Bumping - I would even be okay with some of the chef's hat pins they use to give when you qualified.

Did everyone get them when they qualified? I didn't qualify within my 3 months and didn't get one and just assumed that was why.

brewejen said:
Did everyone get them when they qualified? I didn't qualify within my 3 months and didn't get one and just assumed that was why.

It is something a director has the option of purchasing for their consultants. It's possible your director chooses to do something different.

are you still looking for consultnat pins/charms? i have some.. let me know at [email protected] and I can send you pix...

What are "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens"?

"Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens" are specialized tools used by Pampered Chef consultants to easily and accurately measure ingredients while cooking or baking. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes, each designed for a specific task.

Do I need to buy "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens"?

While they are not required, "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens" can make cooking and baking tasks much easier and more precise. They are also designed to last a long time, making them a worthwhile investment for frequent cooks.

How do I use "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens"?

The specific usage of "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens" varies depending on the type and purpose of the pin or pen. However, in general, they are used by inserting the desired end into the ingredient being measured and then reading the measurement markings on the side of the pin or pen.

Can "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens" be used with any type of ingredient?

Yes, "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens" can be used with a wide range of ingredients, including dry and liquid ingredients. Some pins and pens are also designed specifically for use with hot or cold ingredients.

Do "Iso Pampered Chef Pins or Pens" come with any instructions?

Yes, each "Iso Pampered Chef Pin or Pen" comes with detailed instructions on how to use and care for the tool. It is important to follow these instructions for best results and to ensure the longevity of the pin or pen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcTracey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • pamperedchef88