• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Colorful Surprise at Office Depot: $.29 Copies!

In summary, Office Depot is currently offering a promotion for color copies at the discounted price of $.29. The promotion is valid for a limited time and may vary by location, so it is best to check with your local Office Depot for specific dates. There is a limit of 500 color copies per customer at the promotional price and additional copies will be charged at the regular price. This offer is valid for both single and double-sided color copies, and no coupon or promo code is required to redeem it. Simply visit your local Office Depot and the discounted price will be automatically applied at checkout.
chef_goods
Gold Member
You gotta love the Office Depot discount!!! The clerk asks me if $.89 is okay, and I tell her that's fine because it will be discounted. Well it's been a while since I've printed color copies there and WOW - swipe the card and the copy fairy discounts to $.29 each.:D

Is that the special PC card through them? I have their regular rewards card.

That's where we register a credit card online (through our Pampered Perks) and when you swipe the card you see the difference.

Is the discount only on copies or does it work throughout the rest of the store for supplies?

JoLynn

It's good throughout the store. But keep in mind that it's not actually a discount, they're negotiated prices, which will override any sale prices in-store. So if you find a great deal in their weekly circular, pay for those items in a separate transaction with another method of payment.

1. What is the promotion for "A Colorful Surprise at Office Depot: $.29 Copies!"?

The promotion offers color copies for only $.29 at Office Depot locations.

2. How long is the promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for a limited time and may vary by location. It is best to check with your local Office Depot for specific dates.

3. Are there any restrictions on the number of copies I can get for $.29?

Yes, there is a limit of 500 color copies per customer at the promotional price of $.29. Additional copies will be charged at the regular price.

4. Can I use this promotion for both single and double-sided copies?

Yes, the promotion is valid for both single and double-sided color copies.

5. Do I need a coupon or promo code to redeem this offer?

No, you do not need a coupon or promo code to redeem this offer. Simply visit your local Office Depot and the promotional price of $.29 per color copy will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
samcmills
  • GourmetGirl