• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Price on Color Copies at Office Depot

In summary, the current price for color copies at Office Depot starts at $0.59 per page for single-sided copies. Bulk discounts and promotions are available for larger orders. Customers can bring their own paper, but it may affect the final cost. Additional fees may apply, and same-day copies are possible but depend on the order's size and complexity. It is best to check with your local store for more details.
KimmyDarling
Per Todd (the TPC Account Manager at Office Depot), "Black and white is .03, color is .17 and other services like binding are 35% off retail prices."

When I used them a couple of weeks ago, it was .39 for color. .17 is a great price!

Okay... how did you get that price??? color at ours is .79. I emailed someone at OD through PP but never heard anything from anyone.

He told me through email. .79 is the regular retail price. .39 was the price I paid recently through the Design & Print section of Office Depot through our Pampered Perks link on CC. I just went there and uploaded a document, and he's right-- a color copy is .17!!!

This is from Todd, to clear up any confusion about getting our discount in the retail stores:"Here are the nuances of the program. 1. You must register under the section that says register your card. A lot of consultants set up an account for online order and save there credit card in that section. When they do this it’s not active for use in the store.2. You can not use a coupon or Worklife rewards card in addition to the discounts. The card will not give you a discount.3. Once you register your card, it takes 48 hours for it to work in the store. It works great as long as people follow the simple process of registering the card and waiting 48 hours."

Update:I just got $280 worth of print work done at my local Office Depot for $56!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info Kimmy.

1. What is the current price for color copies at Office Depot?

The current price for color copies at Office Depot varies depending on the quantity and quality of the copies. However, their standard price for single-sided color copies is $0.59 per page.

2. Are there any discounts available for bulk color copies at Office Depot?

Yes, Office Depot offers discounts for bulk color copies. The more copies you order, the lower the price per page will be. They also have special promotions and deals that can further reduce the cost of color copies.

3. Can I bring my own paper for color copies at Office Depot?

Yes, Office Depot allows customers to bring their own paper for color copies. However, the quality and type of paper may affect the final cost of the copies.

4. Are there any additional fees for color copies at Office Depot?

There may be additional fees for color copies at Office Depot, such as a setup fee or a charge for special paper. It's best to check with your local store or online for the specific fees and charges.

5. Can I get my color copies done the same day at Office Depot?

It is possible to get same-day color copies at Office Depot, but it depends on the quantity and complexity of the order. It's best to check with your local store for their turnaround time and availability for same-day copies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GourmetGirl