• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on 10 Reams of Paper at Office Depot - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Office Depot is offering 10 reams of paper for just $1 per ream. This is a great deal for both your business and your child's school.
Thanks, Noora!

Awesome Deal. Wish we had an Office Depot.

DH and I picked up two cases today. I don't think I'll run out of paper for a while. I am considering donating one of the cases to a school, though.

Thanks for posting. Got a case today. Lady told me it says limit 2 but you can get as many as you want. My coupon came up invalid but manager approved it anyway.

flemings99 said:
Thanks for posting. Got a case today. Lady told me it says limit 2 but you can get as many as you want. My coupon came up invalid but manager approved it anyway.

You'll want to make sure you use the coupon on the right side of the page, the one on the left is expired. DH and I just went through separately and each used a coupon.

NooraK said:
You'll want to make sure you use the coupon on the right side of the page, the one on the left is expired. DH and I just went through separately and each used a coupon.

My husband and I did the same. Thanks Noora for posting this. I wouldn't have known and wouldn't have gotten this great deal!:love:

NooraK said:

She scanned the current one but for some reason the system didn't want to take it. Didn't matter in the end b/c the manager let me use it:love:

Thanks for posting the sale. I was in need of paper. LOVE a great deal!

Thank you!! I just came back from getting my paper!!! I'm sharing the deal with others now!

Related to Save Big on 10 Reams of Paper at Office Depot - Limited Time Offer!

1. Can I use this offer in-store and online?

Yes, this offer is valid for both in-store and online purchases at Office Depot.

2. How long is this offer valid for?

This offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use this offer?

There is no limit to how many times you can use this offer, as long as you purchase 10 reams of paper each time.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of paper I can purchase?

No, this offer is valid on all reams of paper at Office Depot, including multi-purpose, copy, and specialty paper.

5. Can I combine this offer with other discounts or coupons?

Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. It is only valid on the purchase of 10 reams of paper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleighkameron
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK