• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returns: Where to Send Your Product?

In summary, when returning a product, you can send it to the address on the return label or provided by customer service. The need to pay for shipping depends on the company's return policy and the timeframe for returns varies. Some companies may require the original packaging for returns and there may be a restocking fee, depending on the company's policy. It is important to check the return policy or contact customer service for more information before sending a product back.
danielsdundee
what address to send a product back on a return.....can not find on the website. Thanks

Re: addressOnce you get the authorization number from HO, they'll send you an email confirmation with the address in it. You have to either call HO or go online and enter the Adjustment to get that number and info. Product Adjustments link can be found in the "Frequently visited links" box on the right column of the main CC page.

Re: addressI called and she gave me a ref #, but no email was followed. I will call them, thanks

Re: addressThe Pampered Chef
ATTN: Return Goods Dept
180 Meadowview Rd
Addison, IL 60101

This is exactly the reason that every year I write the address on the inside cover of my calendar. The first time I processes a return, the person at HO gave me the address and told me to keep it handy. They don't always give it out unless you ask for it.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you need to return a product. The address to send returns to is:pampered Chef Returns
One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101If you have any further questions or need assistance with the return process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be more than happy to help you out. Thank you for being a Pampered Chef customer.

1. Where do I send my product for a return?

You can send your product for a return to the address listed on your return label or to the address provided by the customer service team. Make sure to include all necessary information and follow the return instructions.

2. Do I need to pay for shipping when sending my product for a return?

It depends on the return policy of the company. Some companies offer free return shipping, while others require customers to cover the shipping costs. Make sure to check the return policy before sending your product back.

3. How long do I have to send my product for a return?

The timeframe for returns varies depending on the company's return policy. Some companies may have a 30-day return window, while others may offer a longer or shorter period. Make sure to check the return policy or contact customer service for more information.

4. Can I return a product without the original packaging?

It depends on the company's return policy. Some companies may require the product to be in its original packaging for a return, while others may accept a return without it. Make sure to check the return policy or contact customer service for more information.

5. Is there a restocking fee for returns?

It depends on the company's return policy. Some companies may charge a restocking fee for returns, while others may not. Make sure to check the return policy or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • newchefmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebPC